Shaven, trimmed or natural for the guy

So I've just done it and I must admit I love it!!
Can't wait for the wife to come in from work in the morning to show her.

Just sent her a picture of the 'before' but she doesn't know what I've done

Good stuff Northern. Worst that can happen it grows back.

Bald for me apart from a trimmed strip. I use hair removal cream instead of shaving because it doesn't cause itching during grow back and no ingrown hairs either ;)
OH trimmed very short as he hates the itchy stubbly feeling too

I'm genuine excited about showing the wife my new look!

I'm sure she'll love it! It feels so much better for both of you ;)

Roll on Saturday night!

Enjoy!

I'll let you know in the morning what she thinks and on Sunday the feedback!

Yes do! Do you think she may follow suit?

She already does, goes between fully shaved and 'well maintained hairy' which I love as it's not always the same!

Hairy is nicer or look at, especially when she's playing.
Bald is better for oral

Trimmed for him! I find if he shaves and i do, its a bit scratchy and rough on my skin which is not very nice at all :S

Sorry Northernuk, I misread the first post on this thread. I thought it was you that had posted it. Durrr! Lol

Haha probably because neither of us have a profile pic, I'm trying to upload one but on iPad and can't get picture below 500k

At the minute she's a little bit hairy so might get her to fully trim for weekend

X

Yeh that would be sexy for both of you ;)

The best way I found to downsize a pic is to use a photo editing app. I use photo grid, you can crop them and save them too your tablet or phone. It seems to save them smaller in size rather than just cropping them like you normally would :)

I'll just stick it into paint tomorrow and resize it, only use my iPad at home.

Worse thing is, that grey silhouette is better looking than me!!

I'm kidding I'm beautiful.

;-)

Hahaha!! :)

I get waxed bare at a salon. Makes oral feel so good and the other half likes it too. She shaves.

Must admit I have tried both, problem with me is once I get the razor out I cant stop. Unfortunately I am a bit lazy and don't keep on top of it. I have a small amount of chest hair as well and have trimmed that for the first time this week and have to say I love it so might just get rid of it all and see how it goes. OH did mention that it was a bit uncomfortable on her skin when so I think its all or nothing and stop being lazy. The OH goes through stages as well but is slightly scared to shave round her lips in case she cuts herself. To be honest though she tastes the same either way so Im happy so long as she is.

shaved - turns wife on and seems to get me more Bjs!

win win x

Both of us are trimmed and shaved in places too, a big bush is a bit off putting especially from someone who loves giving oral like me!