Shaven, trimmed or natural for the guy

so Sarah77, the wife loves it!!!

Fantastic!! :)
When my OH first did his I was like 'ooh I like this!' It feels so sexy and also cleaner for us ladies to play there ;)

Have a smashing weekend Northernuk! ;)

shes working tonight too and im out anyway so its going to be tomorrow before she gets to get a feel! lol

i'll report back again!!

Really not a fan of no hair on a man. Just doesn't look right/do anything for me! So it's trimmed or natural.
My OH isn't very hairy in general anyway so his natural look to me is just perfect.

I shave underneath (just because I find that more comfortable) and keep a trimmed patch on top (that sometimes gets dyed funky colours :P)

Ha ha 'gets a feel', brilliant! Yes please do keep up the reports lol!

funky colours spooner? sounds interesting!

i'll report back all 6 minutes Sarah!! ;-)

Pmsl!!!

I think with two young kids, our own business, kids activities etc - we tend to be forgotten about and don't give each other the time which in a relationship is required and causes strains.

I was in the shower this morning, had a quick tidy up and it feels good, I have offered to shave / trim her but I just get negative reactions, like, it will itch etc. I don't intend on taking it all off, just enough so when I am down on her I don't have hair going up my nose ! LOL !

I will see what the Xmas break brings and hopefully we have a bit of time together, get a couple of glasses of wine in her, have a sexy evening and then hopefully she will allow me - who knows ? Will keep you posted.

very similar situation to you curiousmaybe!

good luck matey!!!

Aww good luck! I've got everything crossed for you :)

I've left a long post for you to read in your 'introducing a new toy' thread ;)

both of us haven and we love each other that way we been shaven for over 10 yrs and i do love the shaven look on him xx and he loves me being smooth xx no nasty hair getting in the way lol

I love my oh smooth and silky, used to claim it was itchy but now she is oh so smooth all the time. excellent.
she likes me trimmed and every now and again smooth as a surprise.

Trimmed and tidy all the way for the both of us

I prefer trimmed over shaven.

Shaved is preferabledd, as too little looks like a shaved chicken to me :/ but too much isn't that great either, so trimmed for me :)

Just make sure with. Clippers you make sure your nuts are not too loose as I managed to take a chunk out of them the other night, !! Ouch!

My OH likes it to be shaven ;)

I tend to be trimmed and when I have time shaved balls, although I usually get a bit lazy and let them grow back before I shave again. They do feel good though.
MrsB is shaved with a trimmed top! Yummy!

trimmed for him; shaved for me

I shaved as a surpise for the OH nad she loved it, so now keep myself smooth and clean. Get much more oral than before,LOL