Should I be here

I echo everyone else, you’re most welcome here :blush:there’s no requirement to be having an amazing sex life, for me the forum is about interacting with other adults who are all inclusive and open minded and supportive and fun and positive.

There are a lot of games topics which have absolutely nothing to do with sex, you can always dip your toe in there :blush:

2 Likes

@woodstock2 you should absolutely be here!

For me i just try to remember that my reason for joining is about personal growth and creative sexual expression for me and my partner (that doesn’t stop us clashing, bickering and f*cking things up all the time). It’s impossible not to compare yourself to others to some extent but the main thing is where you are coming from and where you are going, don’t worry about where everyone else has been, just enjoy some company on your own journey.

1 Like

Thanks everyone that makes me feel better. I shall continue to pop in and see what’s happening xxx

5 Likes

Hi everyone. I haven’t been on here much in the last 12 months or so. Just having a rest I suppose, but its all changed, so I will need to take some time to try and find out where everything is, must say it looks a bit complicated.
I hope all of my old friends are well in these strange times, and that the rest of you enjoying this new site.

Keep safe everybody.

3 Likes

@Kanu_Suckmeov welcome back!

Don’t worry you are not alone. I am sure you will find the site very useful

Thanks guys! :grinning:

Welcome back @Kanu_Suckmeov :slightly_smiling_face:

I jotted some stuff down in a Quick Start Guide that you might find useful. :+1:

Thanks Ian, I’ll have a quick look later, lots of catching up to do I think :scream: :scream:

I promise you, it looks more complicated than it is. :slightly_smiling_face: And everyone is really helpful, so if you get stuck with anything just ask for help in the Sandbox. :+1:

Alway intuitive threads and discussions on all areas of the forum

@woodstock2 why shouldn’t you be in the forum, as long as you enjoy them, then where the harm and I am sure that you will find things to contribute to.

2 Likes

Thank you it means a lot xx

Welcome @woodstock2! You absolutely belong here just as much as anyone else!! :smile:

and I can’t see what was originally posted by @CurvyJilly , but you’re an amazing presence on this forum too! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you - and yes @CurvyJilly is lovely as are everyone else on here

2 Likes

I feel im in a similar place to you @woodstock2 especially since the lockdown etc.
Even if you dont have an active sex life you can still use solo toys, ask advice on things you are considering or just have random conversations.

1 Like

Thank you . My imagination can be wild but sometimes I’m abit shy talking about it x

1 Like

Dont worry about that buddy. Im sure there are like minded people here(aslong as its not illegal etc)

2 Likes

Yes one of the things I’ve come to realise through being here is that I’m not alone - because at times you do feel alone and that talking does help

1 Like

Hey @woodstock2, the forum is a great resource and not just specific to sex - although clearly that’s a large part.

The advice on here is great and not just for couples. Exploring new ideas and toys are frequently discussed as well as several game threads for fun

2 Likes