Should I be here

Hi I wonder if I should be on this site . Reading through some of your posts about your great sex lives present and past - and seeing as mine is non existent- and fear always will be I don’t know if I’m out of place . Even when I had a sex life it was hardly adventurous- tho not for lack of wanting or trying. I don’t know what I have to bring to all you nice people .

6 Likes

As long as you enjoy it here you’re more than welcome to join in as much as you like. It really is free and open to all. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

And there’s loads of solo toys too, if you ever do decide to have a dabble. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This forum is not just about sex! We interact and talk about all manner of subjects and are very inclusive. You are welcome whatever your situation!

7 Likes

Thank you both

2 Likes

you can always tell us what’s cookin’, what’s playin’ and what’s rhymin’ right now :slight_smile:
and post the occasional piccy if you are feeling brave
That’s mostly what I do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely!!! Don’t ever feel that you’re taking up space you shouldn’t - you are equally as welcome and valued as every other member on here.

There was something that brought you to this forum so explore, chat, ask questions and there will be plenty that you can offer as well.

Welcome :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you x

1 Like

We are a family here and we support each other. I agree with @Ian_Chimp solo is always fun!

4 Likes

I agree with you 100000% @CurvyJilly

1 Like

c’est vrai
:heart:

Thank you @CurvyJilly that’s very kind x

1 Like

Thank you xx

You are more than welcome x

@CurvyJilly I don’t need to know your circumstances, I just know you are a lovely, witty, worthwhile person and I will always support you and be your friend. Nobody’s life is perfect including mine, but you are a ray of sassy sunshine every day and it’s a pleasure to interact with you here. You are one of the reasons this forum is such a happy, positive place. If ever you need to share what you’re living with rest assured you will have my support advice and best interests at heart, :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Of course your welcome! Basically the only requirements are be 18 or older and respectful other than that no experience or great sex life is required lord knows mine was awful in the past and basically nonexistent to. You’re not alone.

@CurvyJilly I echo everything WillC has said you are incredible and love interacting with you and what you post. Also you look fabulous based on your profile pic on the old forum. Which means bombshell inside and out hun.

4 Likes

@woodstock2 I know it’s already been said but everyone’s very welcoming and inclusive on here . Just join in with whatever you want to and maybe you can offer some advice to others in your situation if that’s what you feel comfortable doing.
None of us here have perfect lives and I’m certainly not swinging from the chandeliers every night!
But it’s still a great place to chat , share experiences and generally have fun and a good laugh too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome @woodstock2 don’t be silly, of course you have something to bring! :relaxed: The forum isn’t just about sex, it just happens that a like of toys and other things has brought us all here, but there’s plenty of other conversations going on to join in with :blush:

We all go through dry patches, times when it doesn’t quite work and times when we’re single, you’re not out of place at all. Also remember that a sex life can be solo too - you don’t need a partner to explore the things that bring you pleasure! :heart:

If you want advice or just someone to talk to about it we’re all here :relaxed:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome on the forum, don’t worry about being out of place :blush:

1 Like

My sex is strictly solo right now! Not that I wouldn’t enjoy having a partner, but I can’t say I’m not enjoying some excellent alone time thanks to LH; and I’m sure plenty of the people here with partners also enjoy some excellent solo play!

Sex and sexual happiness can involve physical, mental and emotional pleasure! I’m new here, but for me the forum seems to be about everyone opening themselves up to the concept of sexual pleasure, in whatever form works for you! And the emotional energy here, is really positive!

3 Likes

Everyone is welcome on the forum (as long as you are over 18). It is simply a sex positive place where people can talk freely about sex (and other stuff). It doesn’t matter how much or how little sex you have ever had or currently have or what kinds of sex you have (or don’t have)/are into.

You can contribute as much or as little as you like.

5 Likes