Silence during orgasm

Ok this may be an incredibly odd question but does anyone else seem to go almost mute when they orgasm/are playing?

I still live with my parents so at 1st tried to be fairly quiet but even when trying completely alone in the house, i can’t get any noise out. It’s like sound and words get stuck in my throat and won’t emerge at all which normally only happens when I’m incredibly anxious.

I was just wondering if anyone else had any kind of problems like this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have to try that and see if it helps, it would make sense since i have breath control problems with other stuff sometimes too. Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

I’m very quiet with maybe a few low groans.

This is mostly due to the fact I have a 16yr old daughter right next door :point_right:t2:.

I do hold my breath when I orgasm so they could also be why x

Yes I used to, I think it’s as we usually condition ourselves out of neccesity (family around/shyness etc) I’ve only very recently made any noise during through working on breathinng techniques during

1 Like

I am sometimes quieter with a clitoral orgasm but a penetrative g-spotter no way.

1 Like

Yeah, think you tend to get conditioned by external influences like neighbours with thin walls, kids, other relatives in the house etc.

2 Likes

I get quieter the closer I get, tend to forget to breathe as well which is far more of a problem :joy:

3 Likes

I agree with the breathing. I tend to be quiter when I orgasm even though we have the house to ourselves. Probably louder during solo play

@Alicia4Ever didn’t even think about it that way :+1:

1 Like

I’m glad to know it’s not just another thing that only happens to me

1 Like

I do have silent orgasms. But then on other occasions I get really loud too.

I am not convinced that it is related to my breathing and trying to hold it in.

Originally, whenever I did orgasm, I could only ever achieve it through clitoral stimulation. However, ever since I experienced my first G-spot orgasm (a while back now), I discovered that everytime I orgasm they feel different.

I don’t know if that is something to do with the build up itself and changing things up, or if it’s because I’m more aware of all the different ways to get me there.

But in the same way that each orgasm feels different, the noise level is also completely different. Ranging from completely silent to very loud, but this is something that I can judge during the build up.

I do have children, so if I feel myself getting noisy during the times that they are home, I will try and hold it in. But then I struggle to climax. I just can’t let go while purposely holding back the noise.

This isn’t a problem if my noise level isn’t at deafening levels, MrO’s covering my mouth with his hand or gagging me so only a few low groans escape will still result in orgasm.

I’m silent too. Like you @Ace12345 I live with my parents so am aware of having to be quiet and now even when I have the house to myself I can’t bring myself to be very loud at all.

I’ve always been quiet, only if I’m having an exceptionally great orgasm do I make any noise at all, I live with my parents so that may be why I’m so silent.

Sometimes it feels nice to make noise on purpose during an orgasm, but I usually save that as a kind of feedback thing for any girl I might be with.

I don’t make much noise at all, I think most of the noise I make is just almost learnt behaviour that “they like it when I make noise” rather than I want or need to. I’m always surprised when caught up and I do actually moan - it almost shocks me out of rhythm!

I am sorry too sayI am noisy from start to finish with small gasps of air leading to omfg and screeming

1 Like

I’m noisy right the way through sex :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I can be quiet but don’t enjoy myself as much. Stifling my moans and groans takes effort, so I can be quiet when I need to be but prefer to just let go.

6 Likes

@Saffron18 took the words right out of my mouth.
I have been referred to as “A screamer” :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Screamers unite

3 Likes

Oh I’m definitely noisy :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I too enjoy it much more when let out my moaning and groaning, and he loves hearing me enjoying it, and when he talks dirty to me, just makes me more excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Mrs L in C is virtually silent throughout as consequence it is very difficult to gauge how things are going which can be quite disconcerting

2 Likes