Silence during orgasm

We’re mostly quiet types too. It’s usually about the looks, the smiles and the body language for us, with the occasional involuntary yelps, moans and groans at the finish.

1 Like

Having kids in the house we have to be quiet. Wife does get a bit too excited sometimes and I have to tell her to be quiet. When the house is empty and we can let ourselves go we are much noisier.

2 Likes

Is it really a problem?

My wife is pretty quiet, I’m the really noisy one.

She’s so quiet, it can be difficult to know if she actually comes or not a times.
But it’s certainly not a problem, just the way she is. :+1:

2 Likes

I still live with parents so most of the time I’m silent just because I don’t want anyone to know what I’m doing. If the house is empty or I’m somewhere with my boyfriend then I love to make noise so hopefully when we have a place of our own this won’t be an issue.

2 Likes

My husband is silent, sometimes heavier breathing. He made a little moan one time and got really embarrassed (but I loved it) :grin::ok_hand: I’ve always been quiet because we always lived with family, roommates or in apartments with thin walls, but right now we’re living in a house, and I’ve gotten a little noisier :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Yes! Like many here, I live with family. My brother is in the room right next to me and the walls are paper thin. I have trained myself to have completely silent orgasms!

That’s not to say I only have silent ones though. As soon as I’m alone, things can get… Loud.

I’m fairly loud although there are times when I have to make a conscious effort to be quiet! My partner is quieter but sometimes depending on the situation he can be loud too! I’m hoping this weekend will be a noisy one!

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife & @Saffron18

Don’t your kids hear you though? I don’t have kids but if and when I do, this is a genuine fear of mine lol hearing my parents as a kid, it’s not pleasant :grimacing:

——————

I still live with parents, so being quiet is s must. OH has never been that vocal, even when we have house to ourselves. I’m the loud one when the house is empty besides us two.

We’ve not woken them up yet :rofl: and I’m not that loud for them to me anyway.

We are lucky that my daughter has only woken up once. She shouted ‘mum, I am trying to sleep!’ She is too young to know what we were doing though. She went back to sleep and didn’t mention it again. My son sleeps like a log and is inquisitive, so if he had heard us I’m sure he would have mentioned it by now. He is also quite young, so unlikely to know we are having sex.

3 Likes

I’m a quiet little thing​:joy:
But my wife gets noise’r the more hornier she gets. If she’s building up with the bullet going through the patterns she ends up going rigid arching her back & her head goes back & a big moan! If I’m giving her doggy from behind on the bed she’s VERY loud so she screams into the pillow!

3 Likes

I am definitely noisy have learnt to be a bit quicker though as am pretty sure the neighbours could hear me. Which lead to some awkward encounters :joy: My OH is pretty much silent with a bit of heavy breathing and a few moans right at the end. Honestly would like him to make a bit more noise especially during a BJ. That why i would know what he likes the best and what he doesn’t.

4 Likes

I try to be quiet with having 2 teenagers in the house but find it really difficult :confused: I like to be noisy . I was so embarrassed a year or so ago when we were in the middle of sex and we were obviously being to loud the next thing we hear the daughter shout and say will you two be quiet :flushed:

3 Likes

I mentioned this to my husband recently as he’s usually silent. He’s actually started to let go a little more and make some noise. I find it a real turn on, and as you say, it communicates what he likes.

Recently during sex, he went a bit quiet again and I told him afterwards that I felt like he wasn’t there with me because he wasn’t communicating (he had a stressful day and was tired). I feel more connected when we are vocal :+1:

3 Likes

I used to be very quiet but, with a regime of orgasm denial, I now tend to be very loud on the rare occasions when she allows me to come.

I also found that I got louder when I started to use a testosterone replacement treatment as my orgasms became more intense.

1 Like