Single & solo

Hi, I’m early 60s, lucky enough to retire early. Brought up with all the old fashioned shamefaced attitudes, now thinking, "I’m beholden to no one, and not going to harm anyone in any way. YOLO, so get going with whatever and have a blast. Already made a start with some anal toys (woo hoo! I see more in my future) and thanks to posts on another section, broken through the “want to taste my own seed” barrier. Again, woo hoo! :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

9 Likes

Hi @Pipkin61 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Hi :wave:t2: welcome and enjoy.

Welcome​:wave::slightly_smiling_face::wave: to this Forum, The forum can be very helpful glad you are enjoying it. Shows age is just a number.

1 Like

Hi :wave: @Pipkin61
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Pipkin61 :wave::wave:

Helloooo

Greetings and Welcome @Pipkin61 :sunglasses:

@Pipkin61 Hello and welcome. :wave: Sounds like you on a great voyage.

1 Like

H and welcome

Double woohoo!! :raised_hands: sounds like your on the start of a fun adventure into exploring :smiley:

Welcome to the forum.

@Pipkin61
It’s good to hear you can now play without the old fashioned shame or embarrassment

You got a lot of catching up- but just do it - and you will also meet some other like minded individuals- on here there are a lot

What you looking to do next ?

2 Likes

Gday, I see good times ahead for you.

Hey, welcome :wave:

@batjamboree Thanks for the encouragement! Next? Early days yet, but possibly find a like minded man/couple to really get into my bi side.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Pipkin61 :wink:

Welcome!

@Pipkin61 Hello and welcome to the forums , enjoy . I wished I had started anal play earlier . I was 45 when I started , but between wife’s and girlfriends I have been kinky for about 45 years , but I keep expanding . My biggest problem at 66 is my body is getting wore out and flexibility and joint pain are limiting what I can enjoy . Have fun !

1 Like

Thanks, @Oldman ! I enjoy your wise, thoughtful posts on the forum!

1 Like