Anyone interested in oldies?

Couple both in our 50s, daring to get adventurous late in life.....love to hear from anyone about anything

Hi and welcome. 50's isn't "late in life" at all, I didn't find my mojo until late 40's and loving it. You've definitely come to the right place. Have fun.

Aww, thanks honey, are you like a welcome person for newbies like us?

Hi there and welcome.So nice to meet like minded people.

Forget this old 50s talk. In fact it is banned ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif). 50 is the new 40 .I am 55 and look 45 and my mrs 51 and looks 41. This isn't me blowing my own trumpet , these are genuine comments from other people we bump into at weekend's. I am fitter now than I was in my 20 s .Your only as old as you feel and if you look after yourselves fitness and diet wise ,you can do anything a younger person can do.

Welcome to the forums and I hope you have a long and happy stay with us.

Hi there and welcome :) I'm in my 50's too and I totally agree that 50 is the new 40. I'm more adventurous and open to new things now than I was back in my 20's.

Hi there thevees and Welcome from a couple who love their older years, I'm going on 61 the better half 57 and we're even getting younger as the years go on, it's getting to a point our kids are telling us to act our age...... .NO BLOODY CHANCE!!! We love all our new adventures, love life and most of all Love Each Other in every thing we do and try. Just go for it and most of all GO FOR IT!!

Your not oldies :) Welcome to the forum. Hope your continue to have lots of fun

thevees wrote:

Aww, thanks honey, are you like a welcome person for newbies like us?

Nope, everyone here is a "welcome person for newbies", that's what I've found anyway, I'm just trying to pay back what I've received.

Hi and welcome, I am an oldie as well 56, my mind thinks I'm 21 unfortunately the body does not. I love this site so good to hear people enjoying life

Hi and welcome to the forums!!

Hello and welcome. Hope you have fun on here.

Welcome! But 50s isn't old.

We are firnly in our 60s and still have a great deal of fun. On the occasions when bits don't work as they used to it's just a good excuse to be more kinky.

Hello and welcome. 🙂

Hi ther thevees

You're kidding, right? 50 was a great time for me. I'm now 67, with a relatively new romance with a lovely man of 59. We're having more fun than ever! I'm exploring aspects of sexuality that I've never done before, he is too. It's great having loads of experience and little or no hang ups any more.

Life is sweet in the "older" years - we have so much more wisdom and a strong commitment to enjoying what we have.

Go for it! I trust you'll have a great time, here on the forums, and in the Lovehoney shop.

Hi there thevees

Age wise I am somewhere between Rimmer (61) and Gran, (67) and we are having the time of our lives, and we have been together for over 40 years.

You are only as old as your own mind. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Welcum ! Nice to see younger kids joining the forums . Enjoy whatever direction you enjoy . There is something for everybody . From reviews of play things to detailed instructions or suggestions . If you can think of it , someone here has probably done it . Welcome

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forums 😘. 50s isn't old! Although my kids think I'm ancient in my 30s.

i'm 61 myself and have a lady friend who is 71 this year and she is very sexy..It does'nt matter to me how old a lady is if i find her attractive and we have fun.