Sissy / Femboy

Has or is anyone involved in sissy / femboy play? I’ve been very interested in it but when reading more and more about it, i realise there are aspects that I like the idea of and aspects that I’m not too familiar or comfortable with.

Just curious how deep people go and what kinds of play people include in the bedroom and out of the bedroom.

3 Likes

I quite like the idea but at the moment I’m only on the first rung of the ladder in that she likes my torso and groin shaved and likes me to be completely submissive when she’s pegging me.
I’ve also noticed that I tend to make feminine noises when I’m being pegged. That’s really it though.

1 Like

Are you hoping to take it further?

Ive not had anyone to indulge in sissy play with, just dressing up and playing with myself

1 Like

I also like the idea of it , but do to my wife’s lack of being able to play I probably won’t get to really get into it . Should she get a little time where she can play , I am dreaming of her being a Dom while I am dressed in my stockings , panties or lingerie . Milking me down and feeding me my cum or using it to lube a strap on for pegging . Though probably lustful - wishful thinking .

1 Like

That sounds like my dream too!

I really want to be pegged whilst wearing my panties and stockings. One day for both of us!

1 Like

I was a sissy when I lived with my boyfriend years ago - he was a closet gay and wanted me to dress and act As a woman - I loved it dressing every day in both sexy but normal woman’s clothing and loved the sex life

Still love being a sissy maid and dress up most Sundays as a maid and love the spanking

4 Likes

Sounds amazing. Love dressing up at home but really want to share with my partner and have her play with me

2 Likes

I would love to but i think it would be a step too far for my wife.

I dont think I’d be very convincing as a sissy either as I’m too old and a bit out of shape.

1 Like

I have been pegged while wearing stockings , but not for a long time . I would love it again .

3 Likes

What sort of aspects are you not familiar with?
I’ve come across some guys over the years who’ve been into this stuff and all have had various lengths to what they go to, definitely interesting even though it’s not something I’d ever be into :nerd_face:

Sadly its the same for me, my partner is way too inexperienced and distance from that side of things. Hopefully one day though.

Never put yourself down like that, if you want to be a sissy then you can be a hot sissy

Youre living my dream!

Mostly the cock cage, that doesnt really appeal to me. Fully cross dressing too, I prefer dressing up in lingerie and having my ass played with.

Mostly want to be dominated and get pegged

2 Likes

I’m getting more into wearing lingerie and have come across (no pun intended!) the term ‘sissy’. I’m not sure of the full meaning, does it mean dressing in women’s lingerie and being dominated? Or is it just dressing up?:thinking:

2 Likes

As with all these kinks its whatever you want it to be for your own peraonal tastes and situations.
Ultimately I supposed it means being completely feminised, wearing womens clothing, being treated as if you were female and being orally and anally penetrated by your dominant partner (male or female).
At least that would be my ideal scenario if my dreams came true.

4 Likes

From what i’ve read its more than just dressing up. Its about being fully dominated and essentially role reversal of the normal stereotypes of what a man is

Being dominated and pegged is probably more of a general submissive role than being a sissy fem maybe but wearing lingerie I’d see that as coming under the fem side :relieved:

1 Like

I have done some research into it and I would definitely say you don’t have to do everything suggested. You can take it as far as you like and leave out the things that don’t suit you. Just because someone suggests something doesn’t mean you have to follow their advice to the T. Take what you like and leave the rest.

3 Likes

i’m a femboy and my favourite role play is my in my skirt and heels and my bf is the headmaster. and i get sent to his office for punishment x

2 Likes

I’m all up for an into pegging, chastity and even very much enjoy wearing (male) thongs.

But that sissification stuff isn’t for me