Sissy / Femboy

What about chastity does it for you? It’s never been in my thoughts before but curious what people enjoy about it.

And what aspects of sissification is a no for you?

Chastity gives full control to my partner, I love the tease and denial. Along with the constant reminder that my cock actually belongs to her while it’s caged up. My only real issue with chastity has been finding a cage that a genuinely enjoy and find comfortable

The build up I get from being locked up is amazing. Even try self lock up for a week, with a couple teases during… come the weekend when you finally get to ‘release’ the feeling is amazing

Sissyfication just doesn’t appeal to me. I enjoy being a ‘man’ and also work a masculine job. The idea of say wearing my mrs’s clothes or makeup isn’t for me currently, I think the chastity and pegging (on the seemingly rare times we do it) are enough for my Mrs. I’m trying to work on her wanting to do it/enjoy it more as is. We also have a thing (more me) that while I enjoy pegging, I don’t want anything too ‘realistic’ in me. I love my Mrs putting the strap-on on and the closeness, but I don’t want anything to cock like in my butt for now. We have bright coloured or odd shaped dildos for that

2 Likes

Edited by mod - The Lovehoney Forum is for genuine, non-judgemental, sex positive chat. Attacking other forum members or their lifestyles is not permitted.

each to their own i’m a sissy and proud to be one

Quote removed by mod as well as original comment

No need to try be insulting with trying to mock the fact a straight man can enjoy anal play followed with a little ‘lol’

If you can be mature enough to separate the fact that heterosexual men can enjoy anal play, by themselves or with a female partner with the side that you enjoy, I’m not sure you’re in the right mind set to be on this adult forum

1 Like

Our sissy games and the various levels we indulge in depend on the amount of time we have to act them out.Sometimes it can mean just wearing a pair of pink sissy panties and white stockings and suspenders with pink hearts on them under my work clothes.For a ten day period each month every evening after work i become a french maid complete with wig,make-up and heels.During this time i do all the cooking as well as washing Mistresses lingerie.I will receive numerous spankings and often a caning for the slightest wrong doing and i must thank my Mistress after every slap or thwack.I am pegged quite often during this time and always have to suck a realistic LH cock of Mistresses choosing.She will masturbate me as she rides me and at the same time order me to “suck his lovely cock”,“make sure you swallow his beautiful cum” as well as calling me a naughty little girl or a panty wearing sissy.When i have surrendered my masculine side to this level and embraced that of a Sissy the sex is incredible.After a few days life returns to a more normal lingerie wearing level until after about three weeks my wife’s dominance and my inner sissy self once again take over.Whatever level you indulge in i am sure you will both love the wonderful experience and the beautiful sex it brings by having a sissy in the house.

2 Likes

I absolutely love my sissy husband- like others say he loves his dress and lingerie and while dressed I refer to him as my little slut - he often dresses in his maid costume and I get him to do the laundry- especially the lingerie which she loves and any poor behaviour I’m there to punish her with a quick spank

During her service as my maid I do milk her - I grab a used pair of my knickers and wrap them around her cock and make her fill them with cum - then she washes them

3 Likes

My wife is pretty much inactive , she likes me in panties . I am waiting for her to have a better day and will dress up in my maid outfit with stockings and see if she likes or not . She is border line on me dressing feminine . My feet are too messed up to wear high heels , though my calves are pretty good without . If given the go ahead I would buy bralettes , bras and other lingerie . I think for me it is a release from a lifetime of being the rough and tough guy in charge . Biker , firefighter , law enforcement , rescue diver , logger , emergency medical tech and on and on . It is so nice to be submissive and the way the silky and lace feels on my body , it is wonderful .

2 Likes

Yes,my earlier life was similar.It is indeed a wonderful feeling and a lovely release to dress this way.I enjoy my feminine side greatly and i love my Sissy Submissive side too.

I think you sound wonderful and would love you to enjoy dressing up and all sounds great - however if you dress as a maid don’t bother with heels - get flat shoes - my husband has massive feet but I was able to find shoes for him and they are great - I would avoid heels as it takes years for us woman to master heels - they are not easy

There are lots of shops online that sell clothes for larger women and they generally up to uk size 13 / USA size 13 shoes

I have said this before- you have 1 life do love what you do and I’m sure your wife won’t mind as long as you keep it to yourself

:lovehoney_heart: keep wearing the knickers and stockings though - they look good on you :lovehoney_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks , I do all the housework anyway so being dressed in my maid outfit will be different spin on it . I usually just do my housework naked or in panties . Several times she was up to using her phone app to control my We Vibe egg as I did my work . A silky bralette brushing my nipples while working would be oh so nice .

2 Likes

Yes,as batjamboree mentions flat black shiny shoes great for your Maid costume.I do also wear high heels but they are blocky style or Mary Janes which are easier to walk in though generally my thinner sexy heels are for bedroom wear.It is nice to know our Mistresses care for our well being which makes for us being very happy Maid’s indeed.

As a woman I dress as a maid and I wear heels - but if you are on your knees it’s not easy getting up from kneeling a long time (sucking cock) so I only wear 2 or 3 inch heels

I hope you get a lot of fun out if dressing up as I just love it with me wearing it or him :lovehoney_heart:

4 Likes

Wow you all seem to have amazing experiences being or playing with a sissy or similar. How did you get into it / talk to your partner about it?

I really want to get more into it, espeically the openly wearing panties at home and being pegged, but really struggle opening up this side of me to my partner. We do have conversations but it’s still very difficult to express this.

Any tips / suggestions would be great.

I believe 1 in 5 men wear women’s knickers on a regular basis - personally during sexy play ask to wear her knickers and take it from there - ask for a pair or 2 for yourself

5 Likes

I often go for a laugh out of the wife by walking into the living room wearing the tiniest white lace thong contrasting my tanned body and ask her if she is impressed with my imitation of Homer Simpson in his not so tidy whities . She says " yeah , nailed it !" .
As far as bringing up wearing panties , usually the best bet is in the heat of passion . I think about 4 decades ago that is how I got started . We had been making love and were going to take a break and have a drink and cool down and I put her panties on and gave her my best impression of a lap dance . She removed them from me in a good way . But trying to read women still eludes me at 65 .

1 Like

Update , I modeled my maid outfit yesterday and I wondered if it was a cloaking outfit ? Pretty much invisible to her , total non reaction . I am thinking of getting a dog or smartphone costume ? They both get much attention . Smart phone I think , as it dominates her attention most of the day . Here is a link to several photos .
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/2154

1 Like

Maybe I should make a corset with a picture of a smart phone and the dog on the back so if I can talk her into pegging me doggy style it might keep her interest ?

I feel your pain @Oldman
It seems no matter what I say or try to do to ignite her inner flame… the moment never quite gets there. Our cats get more attention! :frowning_face:

1 Like

That is hard to take for sure. Even a negative reaction would be better IMHO. Time for a talk .

My week as a Sissy starts tonight and from now on it will be 8 nights in a row.Mistress has informed me there will be new tasks for me to perform for her pleasure and gratification.She had such a dirty and lustful grin on her face as she told me this it both excites me and makes me a little apprehensive.Either way,i cannot wait for this latest chapter in my Sissy life to begin.

3 Likes