Sisters bf finding all my sex toys boxes bin!

Hi everyone, I just wanted a little help please?

Well the other day I was getting rid of all my sex toy boxes/packaging. So I put them all in a black bag then another black bag so they was double wrapped so no one could see in them, Then put them in my recycling bin.

Well when I opened the bin today someone has ripped open the black bag and all my sex toy boxes was everywhere in the bin!

It could have only been my sisters boyfriend as its only him, me and my partner who are staying in the house at this time.

So what do I do know? Do I play dumb and acted like I don't know what his done? Or do I confront him about it? I wouldn't really want my mum to know and I hope he doesn't say anything but if he does it's my life and I'm an adult.

I just can't believe he would go down my rubbish like that! I'm really hurt and angry!

Sorry title mess up. I meant to say sisters bf finding all my sex toy boxes in bin.!

I suspect it's all innocent lollipop, for example if our recycling is in black sacks they won't collect it - I imagine he was just emptying it for that reason rather than spying on what you're throwing away.
Personally I'd let it lie, forget about it!

I agree with SS, all the stuff in my recycling bin has to go in as it is and not in plastic bags otherwise they don't collect.

I wouldn't say anything to him.

Agreed - he was just trying to make sure that "said boxes" weren't left that kerbside, for "failing to be appropriately placed in the trash recepticle"....

He might just have saved you the embarrassment of having them handed back to you personally by the binman.... :)

You see I would have to say something because it would play on my mind. Ask him if he emptied it out, and then see what he has to say about it. Just tell him you're hurt he did that, because it contained stuff you didn't want anything to see and ask him if you can just keep things between the two of you.

MrsMcX wrote:

You see I would have to say something because it would play on my mind. Ask him if he emptied it out, and then see what he has to say about it. Just tell him you're hurt he did that, because it contained stuff you didn't want anything to see and ask him if you can just keep things between the two of you.

+1 Probably, like the others have said, totally innocent. He probably opened the bags due to recycling requirements but then got embarrassed. I'd want to clear the air though and make sure it stays just between you.

Thanks everyone :) you've made me feel a lot better.

At the time I didn't even think about not being aloud to use black bags, (blonde moment) =P I had run out of brown boxes so black bags was the only thing I could think of to use.

I just wish he had told me to take my stuff out of the black bags instead of doing it himself lol.
He was really offish with me yesterday and I couldn't figure out why, I guess that was why.

Alright I'll just let it go, make out it never happened then. I was thinking that would be for the best anyway.

Thanks for you help everyone. Your always so helpful and lovely! <3 x

Argee with above no bags allowed, I wouldn't worry about it hun, n tbh he was prob slighty embarrassed thats why he was off with u, boys arent Like us who laugh Iit off x

I have a tip lollipop...
my neighbours are elderly, and sometimes I offer to take their bins out for them.
There's always loads of room in their recycling bin ;)

Hi Lollipop, first of all right now you are angry as i think we would all be. Take a little while to think it through.

For me you have to talk to him about it. There maybe a very innocent explanation and he maybe embarrassed when you confront him but you want to set some boundaries going forward.

Don't worry about it as you have posted many times it's all normal your a grown woman and its your private life. It just feels a little invaded at the moment.

Agreed with most other posters here; the bin crew here refuses to empty the card/plastic recycling bin if they're bagged up, so perhaps your sister's bf, realising this while binning something else, emptied it out and got the surprise of his life and himself and doesn't know how to broach the subject.

You know him better than we; does he seem the mischievous/malicious kind of guy to embarrass you like that? If not, I'd say that the situation occurred pretty much as above. Perhaps you could just bring it up in a jocular fashion, therefore at least perhaps sharing and making light of the embarrassment you're both likely to be feeling.

In future, it might also be worthwhile disposing of your packaging while the bin is relatively empty, then dump more recycling items on top, therefore diminishing any further potential for embarrassment.

Sum Sub wrote:

I have a tip lollipop...
my neighbours are elderly, and sometimes I offer to take their bins out for them.
There's always loads of room in their recycling bin ;)

Haha! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Thanks sassykitten! :) My initial feeling was shock but then I was hurt and angry and felt like he had invaded my privacy. But I don't think he would of ever imagine there was gonna be that sort of stuff in that black bag :/ lol.

Sum sub your pure evil! And yes they are elderly *makes evil face*

If it's your sisters bf then you might not want to get into that kind of conversation with him anyway, who knows what you might accidentally find out... :-p

Honestly, i would advise discussing it and setting some very clear boundaries. I had a sort of similar incident, when despite having been told many times, my dad went into my bedroom wihtout permission, and there were a few packagining boxes had fallen out of the brown box they come in. He keeps bringing it up, and i found out not only did he tell my sister, but that he's also been discusing it with his girlfriend and female friends :/. I've told him enough times i don't want to talk about it and he had no right discussing my personal business with anyone, but it doesn't stop him, he discusses incredibly personal private details about my illness with all these people and other random people too :( I wish i had been firmer with him from the off, as now he's done it before he seems to think it's ok to do whenever he wants.

Hmm I see where you all coming from with talking to him about it. But we really don't speak a lot as it is and have never talked about anything personal. So I really wouldn't want to have to have a talk like that with him.

I don't think he is the type to tell anyone as his probably just as embarrassed as I am.

I was talking to him while I was cleaning earlier and he didn't say anything about it. He was joking about with me and that tho so maybe he just wants to forget it as much as I do? As it can't be nice for him ether.

I'd hate it if someone went through my rubbish for something like that! but i reckon i'd be too embarassed to say anything :(

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Hmm I see where you all coming from with talking to him about it. But we really don't speak a lot as it is and have never talked about anything personal. So I really wouldn't want to have to have a talk like that with him.

I don't think he is the type to tell anyone as his probably just as embarrassed as I am.

I was talking to him while I was cleaning earlier and he didn't say anything about it. He was joking about with me and that tho so maybe he just wants to forget it as much as I do? As it can't be nice for him ether.

Lollipop that's ok but I suggest you need to set some future privacy boundaries babe.

much like you, I suspect he's as embarrassed about his discovery as you are. If you don't have a close enough relationship with him to discuss it then don't. Might be worth having a chat with your sister though.

I wouldn't worry about it...