SiZeS

Hi all I'm new here and thought i might start a little or not so little thread (pun intended :P)

I'm 22 and over the last few years I'v been using a series of sex toys mainly for anal use, I started off many moons ago with a borrowed vibrator (cleaned very well etc etc) this being fairly small only around 1" diameter 6" in length if that. I moved on from this to beer bottles and that sort of thing trying the faithful cucumber now and again lol until I had the confidence and timing sorted to purchase my very own dildo. From this i have worked my way up to a ToyJoy extra thick dazzling jelly cock. I want to go further with this and would like to know of any advise you all may have or experiences you wish to share.

What do you use, anally or vaginally? sizes descriptions etc?

What do you think should I try for next? My ToyJoy cock is 2.4" at its' widest and around 7" in usable length.

See where this goes. ;)

Tommy

I'm hopping to take this soon anally http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22817

Oo very nice, are you working up through sizes too?

Thank you. :) and yep the biggest I can take so far is this big plug in this kit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13504 I can also take the anal vibrator but not all the way in.

The most I can take anally in Circumference so far is 5.25 inches
That what the big plug is.

Oo keep me posted on how your doing with it. I love the idea of pushing anal limitations. Iv been trying for years! I do have a butt plug I use sometimes its around 2.4/2.5" diameter but i daren't leave it in too long for fear of loosing it lol. How lon have you been stretching etc?

lots and lots of lube help lol

try any thing twice.. wrote:

What do you use, anally or vaginally? sizes descriptions etc?

Backdoor only here. Diameter-wise, I'm right now at 83 mm, or 3.2677 of her majesty's units. Actually don't know what my length record is, but that would be either 3 balls of the Black Baller or 4 spades of the Anal Link XL. Would need to check but it's too hot ;)

I'll keep you up to date lol. And for about 5/4 months now. I always use lots and lots of lube. ;)

Thats impressive rep! Do you work alone or with a partner?

Goodo lolipop i look forward to it :P how far are you wanting to go?

Thats impressive rep! Do you work alone or with a partner?

Lone ranger, always ;)

I see, me too. I would love to try with a partner but i know its not the GFs thing, esp. with a strapon lol

I'm not really sure how far I want to go really. just to be able to take my partner Comfortability would be fine with me.

I thought the same too but then got hooked on the feeling of being totally filled up and for me better meant bigger.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I'm not really sure how far I want to go really. just to be able to take my partner Comfortability would be fine with me.

Out of curiosity, how big is your partner? 5.25" sounds pretty damn large already.

What do you think should I try for next? My ToyJoy cock is 2.4" at its' widest and around 7" in usable length.

If you're at 2.4 now, then something no more than 6 mm wider would make a lot of sense. Have you tried graduated bulge towers yet? IMO these have no equals when it comes to training. For example, these two would probably take you far (assuming you don' t own these yet):

1. Triple Ripple Large from Doc Johnson ~ 63 mm diameter, 121 mm of minimum insertable length

2. Titanmen Master Tool #4 from Doc Johnson ~ 66 mm diameter, 133 mm of minimum insertable length

The latter should be in stock here, the former is gone, so you'd need to look for it. If you're not interested in bulges (which is possible), what else (types of toys) do you have in mind?

I dont yet own any 'bulge' toys, but they have crossed my mind, I'de quite like to try the john holmes replica dildo (think its called) 2.5" diameter. How have you found the best way to take a longer length?

I dont yet own any 'bulge' toys, but they have crossed my mind, I'de quite like to try the john holmes replica dildo (think its called) 2.5" diameter. How have you found the best way to take a longer length?

2.5 after 2.4 sounds very reasonable.

As for length, can't say really, as I'm not good at it. I have many toys that are too long for me, and those that are just a bit too long require a lot of preparations and workout from me, an investment which isn't really followed by a reward. That's because I prefer thick and short toys in general.

That said, anything long for me must be soft, and preferably segmented. Anything longer than 160-170 mm goes into the sigmoid colon, which is a lot more sensitive than the cavity below. So, bendy and soft is what I find myself able to tolerate. In my case that would be the Anal Link Large spade chain from Master Series (5 spades, 270 mm of max insertable length), and its wider and longer cousins. Otherwise, the only other toy I can think of in this context would be the Three Bumps for Your Rump Medium spaced bulge tower, of 230 mm max insertable length. I took it well only because the top bulge is quite small. But that's just me — I'm not a length player...

'Lookslikefun' on this forum would probably have a lot to say on the matter, as he is the Right Honourable Master of Length. The toys he uses are something I would never be capable of taking ;)

Well ive held this up against him and his about the same size as this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22817 when fully hard. But a little bit thicker.