SiZeS

lucky girl lollipop!

Thanks I'll look him up.

Haha I know :) don't like going around talking about it tho. Lol don't want people to think I'm bragging or something lol. :)

My OH has worked her way up to the Ace of Spades butt plug, 2" diameter, 6 1/4" circumference. She's happy with that as it means we get straight in to anal with very little prep, her favourite is her stainless steel jewelled plug, 5 1/2 circumference, she likes the weight pulling on her and despite the weight she finds it the most comfortable to wear for long periods, I personally have worked up to the basix twist and shoot anal dildo, 5" circumference, fits our harness perfectly and feels great, undecided if I'm gonna go further.
If you want to stretch butt plugs are best, a wider variety of steps in sizes, kits like Lollipop has got are a good start but make sure you go for plugs with big bases as you don't want embarrassing trips to the hospital!

That's pretty damn impressive Lolli, I understand now lol.

Haha thank you. I'm very lucky but size isn't everything. Think my partner would be very happy with you saying that tho lol.

Lolli hun what strokers does your man use (or you use on him)? Really want to get one for my oh but I'm worried about them being too tight and painful! (Sorry guys a bit off main topic) xx

This only one ive got him sweet is this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22208 as he wasn't to kind on trying toys but he really likes this. The only thing is he says it can hurt a bit when it first goes but about after that its fine. I find its best to let him put it on himself (if not carful) Also he does sometime pop out of the bottom of it lol. But no he does really like.

Sorry sweet went a bit wrong with the writing there. Hope ya can still understand me. Xx

Yup I got ya! Thanks babe definitely looking into it! Xx

I want to get him this one soon as its got great reviews and its reversible! :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22078

MissChar, are you or your partner interested in stretchng sizes? I think I might be getting a sleeve too looking through them now!

try any thing twice.. wrote:

MissChar, are you or your partner interested in stretchng sizes? I think I might be getting a sleeve too looking through them now!

I am like lollipop I want to be able to comfortably have anal but I am a loong way off! I struggle sometimes to take my man in vaginally even and am terrified of anal with him! I'm using loads of anal toys though and he uses them on me which will do for now. I have a hard time relaxing as well which doesn't help lol! Have no idea of the circumference of my current butt plug it's medium ish though!

I can take my partner comfortablely vaginally now. (I couldn't when we first got together) and although I can take all of him anally its not always comfortable. Xx

I see, it sounds like your mans member if a fair size too ;) to give some idea I have been working up in girth for as long as i can remember. I cant rush straight into taking it though, I often work out first with my doc johnson manhandler which is narrower but very veiny and ridged well at the flare of the head ... mmmm lol

It's not small no. Bt like I say I also find it really hard to relax...coz I know what's coming I think! Need to work on that a bit lol

Sounds like a good idea, seems almost strange to have a cock nearly too big lol

Yeah I certainly want it bigger that's for sure! But I will not be complaining lol.

sorry -- BEER BOTTLES ???? OUCH.. please tell me theres no beer caps on tehm or else scratchy cutty badness OUCH !!!