Slag/slut?

Hi and for what its worth your other thread was superb. I am really glad things are working out for you. Not a bad annual total but holiday still to come. I think you should get some sun and R and R. Please stay around and enjoy. Look after yourself. @anna.michelsburg

1 Like

Be safe, make sure someone knows where you are and most importantly have fun! I don’t know anything about Tinder but why not speak to people you know in the same situation and find out what reliable online dating sites they use to meet people.
Social groups, team sports and associated activities may seem an old fashion way to met people but as you have kids you’ve already got a social network and bound to find men in a similar position with similar interests looking for a relationship. Good luck and have a blast!

3 Likes

Your last tear thread was awesome. I do think your recent postings have been unreasonably dealt with. Seems we have colonial rules to follow despite being unnecessary :-/

Love your work.

Defo not a slag, as long as your not hurting anyone emotionally then I’d do what makes you happy :blush:

4 Likes

If anybody called you a slag or slut id guess its more through jealousy than anything else!

3 Likes

No definitely not I used to use POF , for a couple years a d soon got bored off sleeping with a different woman every week , , then i met someone on the week I was gonna deactivate my account that was 10 years ago still with her now :+1:

4 Likes

Just be happy do what ever make you so ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ve always felt that this is one of the last “sexist” hurdles still to fall in these days of (alleged) equality. If a bloke has multiple sex partners, he’s “a bit of a player”, “just sowing his wild oats” etc. If a lass enjoys herself in a similar way, then slag/slut (or worse) labels are thrown around. It’s wrong, but how can it be changed?

4 Likes

You are in no way being a slag, you enjoy sex what’s wrong with that?

As others have said, just be safe and have fun!

1 Like

No one is ever a slag at all if you are happy then that is all what matters don’t worry about what other think off you. Why shouldn’t you enjoy your self sex is bloody amazing

2 Likes

As a woman you are fully entitled to enjoy yourself and really not something you should,worry about. Iv been with my wife 19years now so have zero experience with sites but from what i know of it through friends tinder isnt really the site for relationships you be better off signing up for a proper dating site and then doing the occasional tinder to keep you happy.

1 Like

Not at all, go out and enjoy yourself, in our elders years I think we will all look back and wish we had more sex!

You can’t please everyone so please yourself! You do you! I met my husband at 15 and I know if we separated I would focus on what I wanted and enjoy myself! Life is too short! Your not a slag or slut your fabulous! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I met my OH on Tinder.

We joked that she completed her local area and we only met as she had to extend the range a little :joy:.

Like others have said, it’s totally up to you who you sleep with. If you’re enjoying feeling attractive and wanted then go for it.

I only met my OH hoping for a bit of sex (she knows this), but within minutes I knew I was in trouble.

My best advice is don’t put pressure on finding the one. Just go with the flow and enjoy.

2 Likes

It depends on how the word is used…if you don’t mind it and it doesn’t have negative connotations for you, then no problem.

My partners have labeled me “adorably slutty.” I’m usually down for some quick sex, and I don’t have a problem with a partner just reaching under my clothes to play with me or stick a finger in me. Slutty…I don’t mind it. :laughing:

Just do what you like! :slight_smile: as long as it’s safe, sane and consensual and everyone washes afterwards…! If you want to fuck around, then fuck around.

I’ve lost count of how many people I’ve slept with. :sweat_smile: I don’t feel bad about it, it’s made me really good at sex lol. My partner loves it as well because I’ve learnt all the tricks!

8 Likes

That’s a great attitude

2 Likes

Thanks :smiley: It’s just… no reason to feel bad about sex. And anyone who tries to shame anyone else needs a stern talking to.

7 Likes

Personally, I hate the words slag and slut, they are I feel so demeaning, and gender specific. As others have alluded to men who enjoy a similar level of fun are termed in a very different way.

Be yourself and enjoy your freedom … but please be careful and don’t be taken advantage of.

I think I have had 4 different partners this year …. Oh dear does that make me a slut too!!! that is not how I see myself. I’m just a ‘lady’ having fun.

R xx

6 Likes

You make an interesting point there about the gender equality women being labelled slag or slut, whereas a man in the same situation might be called a stud or a player.

I will point out that a lock that is unlocked many keys is a crap lock, whereas a key that unlocks many locks is a master key! :joy: