Slag/slut?

Well isn’t that nice talk.

1 Like

In my younger days I used to say to myself ‘only do it if you won’t regret it’, never regretted having fun and enjoying myself. It doesn’t make you a slag or a slut. Have fun, stay safe, enjoy yourself. You have to test drive a few before you find one you want to keep, in the mean time enjoy the ride.

4 Likes

You’re not a slut at all. You’re just a normal human being with normal sexual desires. Life is short and very precious. I joined Tinder and my first date from it I fucked her face. Six weeks later I proposed and we got married 11 months ago. Just be kind to yourself x

3 Likes

Not slutty at all. Be safe and do what you want to do

1 Like

In my generation my male friends who are promiscuous refer to themselves as sluts now. This is a change over the last few years. I like that! And I love the term slut, for me it’s positive.
Slag though is for me derogatory.

2 Likes

Same! Slut :+1:t2: slag​:-1:t3:
In the same vein, whore :+1:t2: and in my accent hure :-1:t3:

Yeah my boyfriend can call me his whore in bed any day :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Don’t like the word, I feel it’s degrading. If you like it so be it.

1 Like

Ooh I love these romantic stories - it’s like something out of Barbara Cartland. :cupid:

2 Likes

I would love to be able to ask my partner to be a slut or slutty. It conjours up images of her really getting in to sexy time. To me the term slag just relates to an inanimate by-product.