Sleep masturbation

Does anyone have any experience with partners masterbating in their sleep. My partner sometimes has a play in her sleep I know she's definatly asleep, I'm an extremely light sleeper borderline insomnia so wake up at the slightest thing and on numerous occasions I've woke to find her masterbating in a deep sleep and when I first noticed it I did ask her the next day if she had fun and she genuinely had no clue what I was on about so since then I've just left her to it, I've got nothing against her doing it and obviously I don't interfere as it doesn't feel right as she's asleep so I was just wondering if this is a common thing.

2 Likes

I've woke myself up masturbating many times before. I have no idea why I do it. And my partner has also done the same. Never to the point of climax for either of us but we definitely have

The mistake I made was I googled it when she first did it and it came back as a sleep disorder but since then I've realised it isn't a problem I was just curious maybe it's just a way of subconsciously relaxing, maybe I do it aswell and don't realise.

Happened to me a couple of times when I was single and not getting any sex. I woke up to find myself very aroused but not quite there to a full climax so I finished myself off. It’s not happened since I have been with my husband.

My husband woke me up trying on last night in his sleep and can't remember hahaha

I think it was more of a shock first time but now I just sit back and grin

1 Like

There was a period of time where I would try and have sex with my wife whilst I was asleep. If she didn't want it I would accept being pushed away apparently. I had no recollection of the night time events in the morning.

K&c30's wrote:

There was a period of time where I would try and have sex with my wife whilst I was asleep. If she didn't want it I would accept being pushed away apparently. I had no recollection of the night time events in the morning.

This is exactly what my husband did last night and a few times
2 Likes

My wife says I'll have a play in my sleep but only for a short time, I also play with her when she's asleep and she doesn't wake up even with some quite extreme type of play, don't worry she knows I do this and is OK me touching her.

1 Like

I guess its like sleep walking/talking people don't know they are doing it. Never heard of it myself thats a new one lol

My H has sometimes being playing with me in his sleep he has no recollection even if I wake him up straight away lol

embarassing to say but i sometimes wake up smelly fingers not that i recall playing with myself during the night

I have woken myself up doing it.

Usually when I have some sort of erotic dream, which gets me excited in my sleep.

I wake myself up trying to finish off........I usually go back to sleep rather than actually finishing though

Not really but if I wake up in the night and can't get back off, then it's playtime! If that wakes him, then we play together.

1 Like

I woke up this morning with evidence that I do infact sleep wank. But oddly with my left hand (I’m right handed in awake life).
Thought I would share :hugs:

6 Likes

Always get a hard on during the night so sometimes have to release the tension. My oh is often asleep but my join me if she is not.

This made me lol @Mrs.John :rofl:

@Chosen-one :smile: it’s happened a few times now.
When I told Mr John he didnt seem surprised in the slightest. :thinking::shushing_face::grin:

So your actually a left wanker not a “right wanker” :rofl::rofl::rofl: where as I’m a total wanker @Mrs.John

3 Likes

@Chosen-one bloody brilliant :clap: :smiley: