Sleep masturbation

I often wake myself up masturbating, usually from some sort of erotic dream and I have to climax but thankfully it happens very quickly.

3 Likes

Hi All I occasionally wake myself up playing with my Willy and wet dream

2 Likes

Itā€™s not so much sleep masturbation as a sleep hand job! Sometimes my OHs hands go wandering in her sleep if weā€™re spooning.

Iā€™ve definitely been guilty of fingering my wife in our sleep, usually if we donā€™t have sex before bed, hands wander, especially when sheā€™s ovulating. Sometimes I wake up as sheā€™s scolding me, ā€œIf you want to have sex, just askā€ and sometimes she just goes with it and I come to consciousness as Iā€™m slipping inside her. It was definitely more concerning before I got my vasectomy as who knows when we might be too asleep to pull out or slip on a condom - feels much safer these days!

1 Like

Sounds fantastic you must sleep well

1 Like

Itā€™s not to completion, more a sleepy fondle. She thinks itā€™s an unconscious comfort thing!

1 Like

Sounds a lovely thing to have done

1 Like

Iā€™ve not noticed him actually playing in his sleep but he does get a wet dream every now and again.

Hi Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one who has the occasional wet dream :sleeping_bed:

He gets a bit embarrassed about it but I think its really hot.

1 Like

Iā€™m pleased you think itā€™s hot x
I guess heā€™s been thinking about you in his dreams
My girlfriend does tease me as I wake up in a sticky mess

Good morning All @luscious_laura I think I was a good boy last night and no mishaps :relaxed:

I donā€™t know what he is thinking about but he seems to get one every few months or so.

Heā€™s woken up once or twice but most of the time he doesnā€™t and finds out in the morning with the cum in his underwear.

1 Like

He should sleep nude then . I do :wink:
Do you?

He always sleeps in underwear, which is useful if he gets a wet dream.

1 Like

@luscious_laura Whenever I used to wear underwear in bed I was more likely to have a wet dream due to the tightness of them. I only rarely had them when I slept naked.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one itā€™s also happened the first time I slept wearing a chastity cage

My Willy feels a little sore from masturbating in my sleep
Did anyone else have a fun sleep

I often play with my wife in my sleep, especially after Iā€™ve been on nights, I donā€™t remember it most of the time although the odd time Iā€™ve woke myself up doing it to her, I did it this morning, well thrusting into her which I can imagine being irritating, she said this morning I pulled her hair aswel which I have no recollection of, she was ok with it but when she told me I couldnā€™t stop apologising, quite embarrassing really

2 Likes

Iā€™ve found myself trying to have sex with my wife in my sleep. I woke up once and was about to climax. After I finished I was going to apologize but she thanked me and mentioned that she likes it when I get aggressive with her and take her while she sleeps. I donā€™t remember taking her while she was sleeping. For a while I thought it was just me until a couple months ago. I read an article about this subject.
I realized I done this since I was a teenager. I didnā€™t know I was still trying to have sex in my sleep. I also have done this to myself. Which is why she didnā€™t want me to fall asleep on the couch. But now sheā€™s been gone for a while now.

1 Like