sleeping wife

Hi , the last few weeks i have had the urge to touch my wife while she sleeps. I would not do it of coures that would be wrong, its something i want to try (dont know why) but dont know how to bring it up and a bit worried what she will think about me. Does anyone else do this or want to? Laddies whats your take on this?

thanks

Not for me when im properly asleep if u managed to wake me youd probably get a ear bashing, sleep is important.

However i love it when i bf comes closer n wraps his arms around me i love it. if his horny its quite hot too, he usually would start kissing my neck while cuddling me, then bit of touch etc sooo on :)

Your heading for a crack accross the chops !

You could try waking her up in the morning but make sure she has had enough sleep. Try kissing her in various places even easier if she sleeps naked. I have given my Mrs oral sex to wake her up and she was fine and enjoyed it.

You could also try the same but spooning her and rub your manhood against her rear of her intimate region . Again my Mrs likes this and often she gets very wet when I do this .

In return give her a bit of romance and bring her breakfast so she can eat it in bed. A lady luvs a naked butler !

For both of the above 2 ,I would make sure she has had a good nights sleep or else you might find trouble so just be careful you have been warned ! :)

Think I'm probably going to be in the minority here.....but I wouldn't have a problem with it at all, would find it a turn on to be honest :) x

mysteron wrote:

Your heading for a crack accross the chops !

You could try waking her up in the morning but make sure she has had enough sleep. Try kissing her in various places even easier if she sleeps naked. I have given my Mrs oral sex to wake her up and she was fine and enjoyed it.

You could also try the same but spooning her and rub your manhood against her rear of her intimate region . Again my Mrs likes this and often she gets very wet when I do this .

In return give her a bit of romance and bring her breakfast so she can eat it in bed. A lady luvs a naked butler !

For both of the above 2 ,I would make sure she has had a good nights sleep or else you might find trouble so just be careful you have been warned ! :)

Mysteron has this 100% my bf wouldnt dare try it if id not slept much he waits til early morning, im with your wife I love him waking me by spooning me, as soon as he startss kissing my neck etc I get really turned on specually as u say rubs his member along mine :)

This is a tricky one - you have to approach it carefully or it could seriously backfire. I know it's a bit daunting, but just have a word with her and see what she says. The worst that could happen is that she says no, and in that case you haven't lost anything anyway.

Maybe try to plan it out, so she knows when to expect it. My ex boyfriend once tried to have sex with me while I was sleeping without asking first, I woke up to find him doing it and I felt violated. I explained to him that I wouldn't have minded if he had asked my permission first, but it's not okay to just do it unexpectedly. He didn't really understand this - one of the many reasons he's now my ex!

On the other hand, I regularly touch my OH and go down on him when he's asleep, although I know he really enjoys waking up to a surprise so it's not a problem. :)

To summarise, there's nothing wrong with what you want to do at all, and I can understand why it's a turn on (I think I'd enjoy it with my current partner), just make sure you talk it through first :)

I used to find the idea of this a big nono ...the relationship with my ex was as such I had sex forced on me regardless of if I was in the mood or not..and I wasn't really a factor in his mind to get any enjoyment out of it... Wham bam...not even a thank you mam..😞
And on one occasion... He did go all the way when I was asleep... And I felt really used. He has been an ex for 4 yrs now..and now I am in a far more satisfying and trusting relationship, which is far more about mutual enjoyment, and loving each other totally.
My sex drive is through the roof there days, and I am actually finding my own personal issue with this is not present with my current partner. I actually look forward to him waking me by carressing me and getting g me aroused. He has got close to doing it once..and I actually found it quite a hot and thrilling thing to wake up to.
I have voiced to him I would not object to this.. And I think it is very important to sound out your partner...and update it on occasion to ensure if you got a yes...OK... Is still the case😊
I would also add my +1 to ensure that you don't try this when not enough sleep is a factor... A sleepy partner will be grumpy!.. But if it is close to a good nights sleep by the time you get together... Then you are far likely to get a positive result.
I actually feel like setting our alarm clock earlier.. So we have more time for fun in the mornings😉😊

I love being woken up for sex, in the middle of the night. My OH often works late and he'll sometimes wake me when he comes to bed. He'll start playing with my nipples and that always turns me on. I personally love it, as we can't do it in the morning because we have young kids.

I can understand some women might not like it, best to have a chat with her first :)

My o/h is probably glad when i'm asleep I can't ask him for sexual favours then ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif).

Seriously though ask first my o/h would love the idea of me going down on him while he was sleeping problem is he has such bad pain and bad sleep patterns I don't wake him unless its very important.

Me on the otherhand if he started to snuggle into me I would be wide awake begging for more![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Thanks, a bit surprised a few like it, if I was to do it, it goes without saying I would talk to her first not just do it, and I would do it in the morning just before she normally wakes up

My wife knows I touch her when she's asleep and doesn't have a problem with it, as long as she knows you might do it, and she's OK with it go ahead, just try not to wake her up if she's got an early start say.

I totally agree that this is something you need to discuss with your wife before attempting to put your plan into action.

I personally wouldn't mind my if my fiancé wanted to this to me but as some of the previous posters pointed out, I would need to have had enough sleep. We have a 2 year old and a 6 month old so my sleepIis vital to me.

IInterestingly enough my OH has in the past felt my up while I was sleeping. Only problem was he was doing in his sleep so often nothing would come of it. ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

misstasty wrote:

IInterestingly enough my OH has in the past felt my up while I was sleeping. Only problem was he was doing in his sleep so often nothing would come of it. ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Sorry this made me giggle.

No apology necessary Cuddlekins.

Sometimes he would wake up would have no real interest in fooling around so he'd quickly turn away and go back to sleep! ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

And I'm laying there half aroused thinking f**k you anyway! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

misstasty wrote:

Sometimes he would wake up would have no real interest in fooling around so he'd quickly turn away and go back to sleep! ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

And I'm laying there half aroused thinking f**k you anyway! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Lol, you think he would like you to touch him while he sleeps?

sal n dave wrote:

misstasty wrote:

I think he would most definitely like to be woken up by me performing oral sex on him. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I should also point out, I want my wife to wake up (would hope she would anyway or I'm doing something horrible wrong) and lead to hot sex

misstasty wrote:

sal n dave wrote:

misstasty wrote:

I think he would most definitely like to be woken up by me performing oral sex on him. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Silly question really, think all us men would :)

I would love my OH to wake me up by fingering me or something similar. I have asked him to but he said no. I love sex first thing in the morning. He is getting more liberal and in sure my wish will be granted soon.

My advice is ask her, or just go for trying to gently wake her up by rubbing your erection against her bum. I guess it depends if she is a morning person or not.

I would absolutely love my husband to wake me up by playing with me I have told him it's something I would like him to do but its not happened yet 😢 but I would definitely talk to her about it the worst she can say is no x