sleeping wife

You need to discuss it with her. In some relationships this would be very welcome as many have commented. In other relationships this is a violation due to boundries.

You need to discuss it with her. In some relationships this would be very welcome as many have commented. In other relationships this is a violation due to boundries.

My wife enjoys me touching her when she is asleep and she was even the one to drop it in conversation.

I think she finds it a turn on where she doesn't know from one night to the next if I'm going to do it but have definitely got to +1 on the enough sleep side of things!!

I do this regularly to my OH and to be honest, I'm shocked at the negetivity it's received. 0.0 Quite often I'll end up groping a boob or two while she sleeps and if I end up getting horny, I'll take it further. She'll usually wake up once I start licking her nipples, but she's never reacted angrily. In fact, sex has always followed and she's always enjoyed it.

It definitely seems to be one of those things you should ask her about. I've been with my OH for 6 years now and I know for certain she enjoys it. She also does the same to me, waking me up by playing with me. So I guess it depends on the couple and the relationship.

It really depends on the dynamics of the relationship and if she feels she is consenting while she is sleeping. One of my best friends was consistently sexually abused by her husband and it started with sleep groping, so understand others have walked a different road with this.

For me personally I struggle with insomnia so by the time I am finally alseep anyone or anything waking me up is generally not viewed as positive because I need sleep more than sex often times.

i love my oh touching me while i sleep,often he puts his hand on my breasts and i take hold of his penis,it is nice to know we are close together like that.and in the morning he gets a nice blow job.

I often go to bed before my partner. He then says " I will be waking you when I come up " I couldn't think of anything better. That way you can judge by her response.

Has always been my experience that you should never. ever wake a sleeping woman

Very rarely happens but I love waking up to OH playing with me while I'm still sleeping.. Best way to wake up

Just ask her, would you mind if I touched your body whilst you're asleep? and see how she responds, and if she says which bits? say all of it. I'm lucky my OH sleeps quite heavily so I can put my mouth anywhere![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) and she doesn't wake.

Thank you all for your advice. tonight I will speak to my wife to see how she feels about it.

Keep us posted :)

sassykitten;) wrote:

Keep us posted :)

Will do

I love it when my hubby wakes me up by groping me when I'm asleep! We have been together for 28 yrs! It makes me feel wanted and desirable. But each to their own....

misstasty wrote:

No apology necessary Cuddlekins.

Sometimes he would wake up would have no real interest in fooling around so he'd quickly turn away and go back to sleep! ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

And I'm laying there half aroused thinking f**k you anyway! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Hehe! This made me laugh. I have woken to my OH reaching for me in his sleep and always wish he was awake so we could turn it up a level. ExBFs have woken me with touch but my OH feels quite strongly about verbal consent, which is right I suppose considering some of the other members' (upsetting) stories about non - consent.

Talked to the wife, she not to sure about, she said she hates being woke up, she did say it turned her on knowing I lie next to her thinking about touching her. My fantasy is not completely dead, my beautiful and very open minded wife has suggested we to a bit of role play, I'm happy with that she's happy win win all round :)

sal n dave wrote:

Talked to the wife, she not to sure about, she said she hates being woke up, she did say it turned her on knowing I lie next to her thinking about touching her. My fantasy is not completely dead, my beautiful and very open minded wife has suggested we to a bit of role play, I'm happy with that she's happy win win all round :)

Sleeping Beauty role play then! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

mysteron wrote:

sal n dave wrote:

Sleeping Beauty role play then! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yeah, did not realise how common this is, don't feel to much of a perv now lol

It's really good you talked to her and she was so positive. Maybe it's planted the seed of an idea and she might come over to your fantasy! In any case, thanks to your thread I am def going to talk to my OH about this and see if he'd be amenable to being woken by touch on occasion.

me personally love being woken up by my other half playin with what ever part of me he can get his hands on ( all depends on what position im sleeping in) and i find it a real turn on when i wake to him masterbaiting ova me and id say 75% of the time it ends up with sum wkd n wild sex. HOWEVER.... it was something we had sat and talked about and we both agreed on, we now have a system that lets my partner know if im willing or not.

:o)