sleeping wife

I enjoy being woken up by my other half! He's done it before and not remembered though, as he was doing it in his sleep which was really weird, hands and fingers everywhere, telling me exactly what he wanted to do to me and then fell asleep on me :/ amusing though! We often wake each other up and the sex is usually amazing, sometimes I'll pretend to stay asleep though if I'm not in the mood and he'll eventually give up and go back to sleep. Think it's just personal preference,I can understand why people wouldn't like it.

It's sexomnia frilly, we both woke up and thought we had dozed off whilst 'doing it' I went to the bathroom and it was 3-30!! I know I can last a fair bit but 5 hours later!

I think there's another thread on here about it.

If the house was on fire and I was to wake my wife I would get such an ear bashing but I dread to think what would happen if she awoke to find me playing with her,I shudder at the thought.

There's been far too many times I couldn't keep my hands off my OH when he's sleeping ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

And it always ended up with me on top!

Tell her about the fantasy and see if its something she'd be open to discussing or trying.

If she is then make sure you know exactly what she does and doesnt agree to as part of it :]

This is definitely a fantasy of mine as I wake up horny most mornings :p

I do find myself wanting to play with a man while he sleeps too, I just need to find someone interested and make sure I know what their limits and expectations are as part of it :]

Mrs Yorkie values her sleep too much - without a morning espresso, she's a right sleepyhead. Sometimes, I'll lie next to her and wait for her to wake, but I've learned not to wake her up!!

My oh woke me at 1.30am by stroking my body, ended up in a very steamy session, I love it.

So I woke up in the middle of the night last night, my wife was sleeping beside me on her back, as I'd just hours earlier shaved her smooth I just had to give her a bit of a touch, given she didn't stir I just kept playing, added some lube to make it easier.

Carried on like that for a while listening to her breathing, then she spread her legs so just kept on playing, the temptation got the better of me, and just had to put my mouth there, two fingers inside her and my mouth there you could feel her squeezing my fingers, it was fun.

Maybe I will have to shave her bum smooth tonight?

For me it's a massive turn on because it's that disconnect between reality and dreams. Kind of like adds to the sensation without overthinking at all.

I have communicated this to my partner which is why it's okay between us. I made it absolutely clear when it's not appropriate (like if I have deadlines or am going through a really stressful time) but every now and then it's a brilliant surprise. Being woken up with an orgasm is truly amazing.

I would just gently talk about it and gauge her reaction. Communication, communication, communication!!!

Hehe some days my OH tells me she's not in the mood so if i want it kindly wait till she's sleeping and be sure to pull her pyjamas or night lingerie (depends on the day) up properly afterward ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Although she is joking being woken up to some loving wandering hands is apparently not a bad thing. Top tip - discuss it first, some people don't mind others might kill you!

Communication is key here. I have horrilbe insomnia and struggle to sleep, so if i was woken up I would be livid, but my OH knows that.

I think it's something best left for breaks like the Christmas break and perhaps in the early hours of Sunday morning at weekends. I think it would be taboo during the working week.

He has never woken me up in the night having sex with me, but no so long ago I woke up to him rimming me. Huge no no when I'm asleep, as I would be terrified of passing wind as we all do when asleep, lol. Anything else, I'm totally down for, it would be nice to have sex iniated by him. Sometimes I play with his cock in the morning to wake up, usually does nothing as he is the worst morning person. One of the days this week i'm planning to wake him up with a blowjob.

I love doing it in the middle of the night as I always sleep so well afterwards, lol

Yeah my hub has done this many times in the past. It was very sexy sometimes. But then others that wasn't If my FM was playing up and he did it, I'd crack him one!

Very sexy waking up to find him down there.

Ozz wrote:

Yeah my hub has done this many times in the past. It was very sexy sometimes. But then others that wasn't If my FM was playing up and he did it, I'd crack him one!

Very sexy waking up to find him down there.

Uuuuu very sexy I like the idea of this. What's FM blue?

Fibromyalgia bear...mmm very sexy!

1st C B wrote:

me personally love being woken up by my other half playin with what ever part of me he can get his hands on ( all depends on what position im sleeping in) and i find it a real turn on when i wake to him masterbaiting ova me and id say 75% of the time it ends up with sum wkd n wild sex. HOWEVER.... it was something we had sat and talked about and we both agreed on, we now have a system that lets my partner know if im willing or not.

:o)

+1 would love to be woken up by my Oh feeling horny and getting started whilst i slept. Wouldn't enjoy being asleep and missing out on all the action though!

I love being woken up for sex. Have had some of our most tender and loving sex as well as some of our hard and horniest in the middle of the night! Love waking up to him touching me but it never happens the other way as I always fall asleep first 😂

Ozz wrote:

Just googled it you poor lass I'm not surprised he'll get a clout.

Fozzbear wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Just googled it you poor lass I'm not surprised he'll get a clout.

Yup! :( it's cool, I control it to a big part now! x