Sloppy seconds or thirds!

Guys would you feel grossed out if you were invited to have sex with a girl straight after a guy had cummed inside of her? Or had multiple guys shoot their load inside of her?

1 Like

Not really. Depends who it was, I suppose and if I knew the "clenlines" of the others. lol

Personally as long as the girl isnt in a relationship (especially with me!) then it would turn me on massively, if anything sloppy 1000ths is even better ;)

4 Likes

Yeah, male or female I'd be pretty grossed out by that. But that's probably my whole only having sex when commited (ie no one night stands/casual sex) mentality talking, as obviously there would be problems if I told my partner another guy had just cum in me and did he want sloppy seconds haha...

Don't find it appealing at all, tbh. The smell, the feel, everything is just making me inwardly shudder!

4 Likes

Not for me thanks. The idea grosses me out especially the thought of unprotected sex with multiple partners since the risk of catching an std is way higher than my comfort level would ever allow not to mention my older fashion views that sex should be between loving partners rather than strangers. All to their own though.

1 Like

B52 wrote:

Not for me thanks. The idea grosses me out especially the thought of unprotected sex with multiple partners since the risk of catching an std is way higher than my comfort level would ever allow not to mention my older fashion views that sex should be between loving partners rather than strangers. All to their own though.

+ 1

Fully agree with you, B52

Churning the butter?.... Count me out.

1 Like

john69 wrote:

B52 wrote:

+ 1

Fully agree with you, B52

+1

Definitely my view too.

Churning the butter 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

As some have stated, the idea of STD's does turn me off, but if i could be certain it would be all clean (So to speak) then the more loads in her before i get a go the better really, no idea why but i love the idea of being the last guy and cleaning it all up :l

1 Like

+1 I agree with B52

Nope I'd like this :-)) I'd certainly give it a go.....

1 Like

I'm not sure.

If the 'girl' was my OH and she'd just been with a hung stud - then yes I probably would (as long as cleanliness etc was ok)

If it were a random girl (and I wasn't married) I don't think I would.

2 Likes

B52 wrote:

100% agree ... definitely wouldn't be my thing im bad enough about below hygiene as it is .. I couldn'tstand that.

1 Like

Before I even started to read the OP, the title was enough to make me go 'Eww', so therein lies my answer.

'Eww!' 🙈

magicnumber69 wrote:

Before I even started to read the OP, the title was enough to make me go 'Eww', so therein lies my answer.

'Eww!' 🙈

+1

Major fantasy of mine. But neither my wife or I would really want the other to be with someone else. We have found ways round it by having fun earlier in the evening, then when we get to bed she pretends to have come home from a girl's night out, shows me the mess and confesses in detail how her and her lover made it. And then the fun begins. :-)

1 Like

nope not for me, I'd rather not catch a nasty sexual disease...

It's actually a big fantasy of mine to eat a girl out after someone has cum in her then go on to cum inside her myself.

1 Like

If all were clean id be more than game. I'd love the idea of my other half going through some guys before me. Wouldn't want to catch anything though which would be a major turn off.

1 Like