Small vibrator or dildo recomendations please

Hi everyone, this is my first post so a bit anxious!

I have vaginismus (pain with intercourse due to tight pelvic floor muscles). I am at a point where I can insert a small vibrator (about 3.5 inches circumference or 1.1 inch diameter. I am looking for something a little larger but not massive.

I had bought myself a bigger one but it has a rather large tip and I’m finding it too big and uncomfortable. I’m looking for something relatively slim, tapered or straight in shape and soft. I would like a vibrator but open to dildo suggestions too!

Thanks!

3 Likes

Something that helped me with my tightness is inflatable dildos, because they’re hollow I find them easy to insert and you can change the size at will, I’ve tried this one and like it a lot

This vibrator is quite slim (perhaps a little wide for you), silicone, and has a straight shaft, plus it’s on sale at the moment

I also have a friend who recommends this, it’s very small and slim

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

This is really nice and we did a review on it -

Hello and welcome @Kitty-Cat01 :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you considered a glass dildo? They have much less friction than silicone, and can be used with silicone lube (which is longer lasting and needs less reapplications :+1:). They also feel great when combined with a good clit toy. :slightly_smiling_face:

As glass is more rigid than silicone (etc) the same size circumference can feel bigger, so you may want to get a size similar to where you are now? This pretty marbled one says it’s 3.25"?

There are a few more measurents in: :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

(You can expand the quote by clicking on the arrow in the header, or follow the link to go straight there :+1:)

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum!

This one is 4" in circumference, it doesn’t have a big tip but doesn’t have a super tapered tip either:

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions and welcomes! I’ll have a look at all your suggestions. Nice to know I’m not the only one who wants something a bit on the samller side (for now at least!) :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :blush:

This is what I was going to recommend too :blush: Really soft silicone and feels just as good externally as it does internally - The circumference is 3.25 though so may be a little small if you are looking to go for something a bit bigger.

Something like this may also be good as it could let you experiment with different shapes when you’re ready to :blush:

2 Likes

This one has a small tip and wider base, so if you feel you could go bigger you can gradually take more at your own pace:

This small glass one isn’t bad, either. It has a nubby texture for extra sensations:

I have this dildo- https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40335 its 4.5" in circumference. Its very smooth, flexible and soft.

Thanks everyone! I went for these in the end:

and

I couldn’t decide what to get so I thought I’d get 2!

4 Likes

Hello @Kitty-Cat01 - I missed your post the first time round and I hope you like your purchases.

If you still want to find out more, then give me a shout on this thread - I’m happy to share what has worked for me.