Smalls on the washing line?

I've just had a thought while hanging the washing out - who puts the whole lot out? Y'know, bras, pants, skimpy thongs, etc etc??

I don't put them out - got a peg hanger thing in window in my room - fiddly to hang on line and worried they might get blown away!! Is that just me?

So, if you are lucky enough t have a washing line what do you hang out? If you don't what would you hang out if you did?

Just wondering..................D69x

Hany all my skimpy and sexy undies on the line or should i say K does.Quite like seeing them hanging there. Having said that ive a very private garden. X

I hang everything out! At the end of the day, my neighbours live next to a young lady, they can't expect me to wear granny pants and training bras, you know?

I wouldn't hang out cleaned fetish wear and costumes, purely because they are private reflections of my sex life. Also if I'm washing them, the neighbours would know I'm using them ;D

I hang everything out and I have a communal garden!! lol

violeteyes wrote:

i put everything out, right down to my basques and suspenders. last summer im pretty sure the old lady next door stole a couple of thongs from me External Media

lol I hang mine out as well, if the weather is bad they go on the towel rail in the bathroom, great until my Mum needed the loo, I had forgotten about the naughty underwear in there!

Think she worked out I am not quite the goody two shoes I used to be External Media

xGGx

We have a rotary airer in our garden, so when I hang out the washing (that's about half the time), I put the smalls on the inside so that they're masked by the larger items on the outside regardless of the orientation.

I stick them all on the wash, dosent bother me if people see my boxers. but when H does the washing she will not put her knickers or bra's out, they go on the clothes horse in the convererty.

C and H

I don't hang any of mine outside, all the washing lines are communal, with no lock or gate on the garden, I also live on a big hill which is very windy all year round. Part of the reason is because of the wind another is I have a lot of very expensive bras which I don't want to lose.

I hand wash all my bras and it is easier to hang them to drip dry over the bath rather than getting flooring wet. also at times I would take a whole outdoor washing line up with just underwear if I was to hang it out. I have way over 560 bras for example, sometimes I will change a bra a few times a day depending on outfit and other reasons, so could easily build up over 15 bras to wash in a week, then of course there's knickers thongs etc, stockings suspenders, corsets (which I wear most days)....Also I doubt the people in the block would like it, they are all old and have said and I quote 'We don't like you because you are young' so really I don't want to put my underwear out, as really I don't feel confortable.

I would however put my underwear and playwear out in my OH's garden and he lives with his parents. Sometimes I do take my handwashing over there and do it just to take advantage of the sun. I like the way that there garden has very high gates so even when things blow off I can find them.

I have a communal washing area, but just between me and the old couple up the stairs. And low fences on two sides, and an up-hill row behind, so a fair few could see if they really cared. I'll still hang everything out though, mainly because most of those who'd be out that way are kids or mothers, so it's unlikely to matter. But then i don't think I have anything that shocking, when a pair of panties are hanging on the line, it's not all that easy to work out their detailing, short of walking up and having a poke.

Although I do tend to keep any PVC things indoors, but that's more because I don't want to hang them by pegs, and they dry that easy anyway may as well drape them indoors.

Only thing I'm weird about is my pegs! I have to 'colour-code', so if I hang a towel with the orange ones, then all towels get orange, and if I hang a t-shirt with green, then all my tops get green. I can break it if i run out of the right pegs, it's not like OCD or anything, but there has to be a break, so all the 'right' washing goes first in their sections, then start new sections with the leftovers and the spare pegs. I have to tell the fella that, actually, cause I got all freaked out one day he hung the washing, and I came home and there were odd pegs on everything, it was mental!

But yeah, undies I have no shame over. :)

U all making me lol - too many to quote!!!!

When I was living at my OHs his mum used to call my thongs "pathetic excuses for pants" (she has no daughters!) The older generation eh?! D69x

I don't hang my 'smalls' out just becaue I've got a shared garden and there is one on each side of me too.

Uaually put my undies on the clothes horse or my little peg thingy that hangs up. Clothes horse in the kitchen sits beside the cupboard where the electric meter is. It was full the other day and I'd hung a bright pink thong on the cupboard handle. Guy came to read my meter so I moved the clothes horse so he could get into the cupboard, forgot about the thong till he went to open the door and his face went bright red! "I will just move that for you" I said. His face was a picture and I was pissing myself laughing, was so funny! Maybe I should start hanging my undies outside!

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I don't hang any of mine outside, all the washing lines are communal, with no lock or gate on the garden, I also live on a big hill which is very windy all year round. Part of the reason is because of the wind another is I have a lot of very expensive bras which I don't want to lose.

I hand wash all my bras and it is easier to hang them to drip dry over the bath rather than getting flooring wet. also at times I would take a whole outdoor washing line up with just underwear if I was to hang it out. I have way over 560 bras for example, sometimes I will change a bra a few times a day depending on outfit and other reasons, so could easily build up over 15 bras to wash in a week, then of course there's knickers thongs etc, stockings suspenders, corsets (which I wear most days)....Also I doubt the people in the block would like it, they are all old and have said and I quote 'We don't like you because you are young' so really I don't want to put my underwear out, as really I don't feel confortable.

I would however put my underwear and playwear out in my OH's garden and he lives with his parents. Sometimes I do take my handwashing over there and do it just to take advantage of the sun. I like the way that there garden has very high gates so even when things blow off I can find them.

O. MY. WOWZERS!!! Nymphomaniac you must have a HUGE chest to keep them in?!External Media D69x

Divine69 wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

O. MY. WOWZERS!!! Nymphomaniac you must have a HUGE chest to keep them in?!External Media D69x

two very deep draws in a drawer that is *goes measures* 150cms long and 60cm wide, the bras currently take up the two bottom draws, though I have made room in one of the middle draws to space them out more. one of the top draws is filled with thongs and knickers, another is filled with knee high socks and stockings, randomly the draw thats left is just every day tops lol. I at the top are two velvet linded draws for keep sakes, I gues one for gloves though, and the other has random things and glasses.

believe it or not I got it for only £100 (the drawer) as the mahogany had marks, also I found some money lying around the store and handed it in and got a discount due to that. I have a tall chest as well and a bed in the same style. Really don't mind buying good furniture if it's cheap even if theres some scratches, I'm very good at fixing things like that. So I got 2 ver large drawers and a bed for £300 in the end all new just a little marked. I doubt they'd ever break, and only a little more expensive compared to flat pack stuff.

Oh I hand certain items up as well, including some bras. I have too much stuff really, and need to buy actual clothes rather than just underwear.

oh and I meant over 50bras think I counted around 90 last, not 560... I wish

I don't really see why you wouldn't unless you were worried about it being stolen/damaged by the elements.

Maybe i'm just desensitized. When a woman comes up to your till and dumps ten lacy thongs and a set of suspenders down on your counter, they just turn into bits of cloth that have annoying hangers.

Pixieking wrote:

I don't really see why you wouldn't unless you were worried about it being stolen/damaged by the elements.

Maybe i'm just desensitized. When a woman comes up to your till and dumps ten lacy thongs and a set of suspenders down on your counter, they just turn into bits of cloth that have annoying hangers.

I know, what is with those hangers?!? They don't fit anything, even the baby clothes, cause of the awkward shape, and they're just big enough to poke holes in bin bags if you try and chuck them out. And unlike real hangers, which clothes shops seem all too keen to relieve you of, these always find their way into the bags!

IT'S GUNA RAIN!!!! GET YER WASHING IN...............IF YOU LIVE IN THE SOUTH THAT IS!!!!

due to the joys of student living i don't have an outside area to dry clothing.

i have a clothes horse that sits in the bath/shower tray that i hang clothing off of, including undies and hand washed tights.

at my parents i don't usually hang out underwear as we have french airers (it's what we call them at least, theyre basically airers mounted on the ceiling) in the utility/laundry room and an airing cupboard, so they usually go in there.

Divine69 wrote:

IT'S GUNA RAIN!!!! GET YER WASHING IN...............IF YOU LIVE IN THE SOUTH THAT IS!!!!External Media

Rain?! It's thunder and lightning! =O

I hang day to day knickers and bras on the line in the summer (on a maiden in the winter - will not tumble dry my delicates) which I suppose are mostly pretty or skimpy but my crotchless knicks/basques/corsets/outfits get hung on the radiator in my room as we share a house with the OH's mother!

She doesn't want to know about our "personal" lives and it'd be disrespectful to push it on her.

Adx

yes i hang everything out