smelling balls

hello!

was curious to know as to whether or not you enjoy the smell of your oh's (or your own) balls?? what do they smell like? do you like the smell of them? etc

i personally LOVE the smell of my oh's balls! when i'm going down on him i like to smell his balls- it's a real turn on!

can't really say what they smell of- just musty and sexy and nice!

violeteyes wrote:

YES!!!!!!!! i love the smell of my OH's balls, particularly a day or two after sex. i also really like the taste. they smell like sex and sweat but in a really nice way.

He doesn't wash? o_O

oh yes, i know what you mean violeteyes- my oh can have washed really recently but that smell will still be there really strong! it's quite amazing really

The inner child in me (not like that) is laughing like a loon in my head at this thought.

The adult in me just can't really imagine balls smelling nice, unless out the shower.

Each to one's own!

1 Like

Apparently Ad likes too...

"You smell different top to bottom" (heh, bottom). I can't argue with that! Maybe special ball pheromones.

my guess is it's like testosterone smells..?

Unless they have ambitions to be the Great Unclean One, the general scent of male nethers is appealing.

Though saying that, the one smell that really used to turn me on was one guy that smelled of fabric softener.

Pixieking wrote:

Unless they have ambitions to be the Great Unclean One, the general scent of male nethers is appealing.

Though saying that, the one smell that really used to turn me on was one guy that smelled of fabric softener. External Media

I'll just clarify that in my next story my dad did not arouse me.

My dad leans over thrusting his upper arm at me "Sniff!".

"Errrr, wha?".

"Look (scratches shirt while grinning), you can smell this new Lenor for ages if you scratch it!"

And the sagely wisdom of father was true.

hahaha! lenor never ceases to amaze!

Think I've come thru the wrong door *disappears*

....but...how do you smell ... your own ... ?

Mr Monster wrote:

....but...how do you smell ... your own ... ? External Media

Do you really want to know ?

I tried it once but I nearly put my back out.

I tried it again recently and I did put my back out!

lol, I think you need to rub your scent onto another body part eg: hand and then smell it. Of course it won't be exactly the same but as close as you can get... Guess thats where the old joke came from... "smell my finger"

Yes to the question! I love general man-crotch-scent... Though of course I've only smelled my OH's at the times... Could be that I just love the smell because it connotates our love-makin'!

... Of course, if they're not a clean chap, things can get unpleasant. >.<

I can't actually pick up on any partners natural scent (at least my exe's as im single atm)

one thing i will say that i've noticed when giving oral is that skin does taste different on people

WandA wrote:

you can smell this ***** for ages if you scratch it!"

And the sagely wisdom of father was true.

Aha! Finally an answer to why we feel the need to scratch our balls! It makes the smell stronger, and all you ladies seem to like that.

Girl walks into a chemists and asks for some deoderant. "the ball type?" asks the pharmacist.

Err. . . .no. . . . for his armpits, she replies.

It's all i've got

1 Like

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I smell everything.....but I don't smell balls. Thank you for this wonderful thread, the next time I'm in bed with my boyfriend it's going to cross my mind that I should smell his balls. I don't think I'll be joining this ball-smelling revolution, but good luck to all who do. Jokes! :)

you never know hella rouge, you might just come to love it!

cant stop giggling, scratch n sniff girls, scratch n sniff!! hehe ;-)