smelling balls

Mr Monster wrote:

I tried it once but I nearly put my back out.

I tried it again recently and I did put my back out!

what did you say to the doctor what were you doing . :)

I'm not sure if I would really go round sniffing someones ball sack but I have picked up on the sent when giving head. recently two of the men i went down on didn't really have a sent donw here, and one man was rather smelly.... I put this down to what they eat though as the two without smell or not much both eat vegetarian diets where as the guy who smelt down there had a heavey meat diet. I didn't really find the smell a turn on and don't think I would spend ages sniffing down there.

Now my OH half smelt his own balls and said it's ok but he doesn't have a sent really as he's one of the vegetarian guys. Though he can actually give himself head and thats how he found out.... that one hell of an impressive yoga position if you can pull it off.

I must agree here, haha!

I have only ever smelled my OH's nether regions while giving oral or otherwise having my head near the area... I don't think I would purposefully go down and sniff... It's not that nice.

Wow. I'm surprised how popular ball sniffing is!

Haha, ball-sniffing fetishes?? crazyness or awesome, this sort of thread is what makes this forum so great

Never thought that "ball smell" could be a turn on for some! Next time i havent had a shower in a couple of days, i'll have to get the OH's opinion on the matter. But i cant imagine it will be all roses..

I don't think I've liked the smell of a man's balls more than a couple of times in my life. I do think that if you have really good chemistry with someone, you'll like the way they smell, but balls can be a bit extreme....

I remember one guy who had a very strong smell under his arms (which I liked) but nearly odorless balls. I'm not sure how that was possible, but I appreciated it.

Genital sweat etc can smell nice.....guys like pussy and bum smells especially on used panties...and some girls like sweaty balls.....
Enjoy!!!

Hi http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/katmiaow/

if that turn you on then go for it as in sex you have to find way to turn yourself on and if this what works for you go for it. In sex you have to find out what makes you happy.

I believe that the primeval sense of smell and sexuality has been long left behind with the advent of super hygiene and the pharmaceutical industries telling us were still dirty and smell bad.

Smell used to be one of our strongest sexual arousal senses and now modern humans are almost shocked when a partners Ouder particularly their genitals arouse us..

For me personally I'm a trained nose and have worked in and around the food industry for over half my life. The natural aroused scent of a woman can be wonderfully alluring to me even an aphrodisiac. Its stunning and intoxicating. Its of little wonder to me that a few women are lucky enough to still be tuned in to the masculine muskiness of her mans balls or more lickly his taint between his balls and ass.

Yes I'm one of those men that love women's panties its so erotic to inhale your lovers scent.

1 Like

Oh yes please…

If I’m attracted to their scent then that area is so intoxicating gets me aroused very quickly…and then to taste him…:crazy_face:

Just thinking about his smell gets me going…

:scream:

1 Like

It’s the phermones, the scent of primal attraction! The scent of a woman hits me at the back of the brain, if that makes sense? Taste and smell are so under rated when it comes to sex! :wink:

1 Like

Haven’t met another female who is affected as much as I am…only had 2 partners where it has been really strong…I love it.

As babies we recognize our mothers through smell…always loved smells… occasionally bizarre things…

So scrotum and male pheromones tick my boxes…luckily my friend doesn’t mind…at first he thought I meant he smelt in a bad way…
Bless him

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Definitely bizarre things for me, like petrol and acetone! Another weird one is fresh bone marrow! That hit the back of the brain when i worked in a butchers, not in a sexual way, but maybe it was to do with our predator/caveman past? :exploding_head: