Smooth Legs on a man?

On the occasions I ‘dress’, clearly I will always have smooth legs…. as any lady would! :wink:. I do however keep my legs smooth all the time, preferring it that way. I am lucky, I have quite toned legs (well I think so!). I am more often than not found in shorts most of the time during the summer, so don’t hide the fact I shave my legs. Only very very occasionally has anyone ever said anything and asked the question, to which I say yes, and I shave my legs, I just don’t like body hair - which is also the truth.:leg:t2:

I just ask if any other men in here keep themselves smooth - and what do you say if asked?? , and what do others think of men who keep their pins smooth??

Love, Rachel :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I imagine rubbing my legs against smooth legs would be like how fresh sheets and shaved legs feels so good.
I do like body hair though.

1 Like

I tend to manscape most of my body but never touched my leg hairs although when at school I would get teased for having hairy legs so kind odd I didn’t attempt to shave them lol

I’ve shaved my legs in the past, in fact everything up up my waist and if I got less agro from my wife about it, I’d have it permanently removed but she’s not really a fan.
I’m a keen road cyclist and it’s almost a given that your legs are shaved during the race season and while I’ve had the odd question in the past, the cycling has always been my justification.
However, it’s more than that. I think I’ve got reasonably well shaped and toned legs and prefer the way they look and feel when completely smooth but to avoid any marital displeasure, I just keep them trimmed short now although still shave my pubes daily.

3 Likes

I’ve jept my legs shaved smooth for the last 10-15 years, mostly because when i had hairs on my legs I suffer with spots not in grown hairs.
As to what otherrs think the wife is not bothered about it, as for anyone else i don’t care what they say :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

My legs are quite hairless which works well for my tattoos, I’ve also been told and made fun of my ‘girly’ shaped legs…

2 Likes

I don’t even try, fishnets and stockings hide a multitude of sins

4 Likes

@Melody1 you can’t multiple sins Mel we all seen your :leg: :leg: they are lovely :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I have been told i have great legs, but i doubt i’d ever shave them. As @Melody1 says fishnets and stockings hide plenty!

1 Like

I’ve shaved mine a couple times. The feel of shaved legs and fresh beds sheets should be experienced by everyone at least once :rofl:

5 Likes

The feeling of freshly shaved lags against anything … or even just out in the fresh air is a lovely feeling xx

R xx

4 Likes

I know hubby has never shaved his legs and i wouldnt want him to… i love a hairy leg on a man but my son has considered it a few times although he’s never actually done it

1 Like

I wouldn’t tell a partner to remove their leg hair because it’s their body, but I do like hairless legs.

2 Likes

For me the only part of my body that has no hair is only the area that’s visible when being intimate

Hair or no hair. Doesn’t bother me!

1 Like

Your whole body?

1 Like

Just the important area!! :joy:

Whole body for me @JoCat

R xx

2 Likes

I dont shave really but have considered it. The hair on my legs and arms is quite fair so doesnt really stand out.

I was once attended to by paramedics after an accident years ago, they attached sensor pads to my ankles and since that day that area has been super smooth and hairless.
Alot of my partners have commented how weird it is that it hasnt grown back but how nice it feels

1 Like

I was more confused over only one area being visible when you’re being intimate :rofl:

1 Like