Snail vibe

I saw an Instagram video for this toy the other night (not LH, another company who I don’t buy off, just follow) and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it.

I’m really intrigued by the unusual design and, while the current reviews are all positive, there are only a couple that seem to go into any depth and give a more rounded view. I already have a couple of rabbit vibes which I’m perfectly happy with but this does seem like a potential game-changer. I usually use a glass dildo and a clitoral vibe in tandem (not on a tandem, that would be difficult LOL!) but this looks like it could do two jobs in one - I just wonder if it delivers?

Any thoughts from the forum? Worth the cash? Do I need to get it on my list?

3 Likes

@DreamsOfChi this toy sounds amazing thanks for the info would lile to see it on insta Hope there is lots of comments on it

When I’m using it, I tend to wonder why I don’t use it more often. It’s powerful (albeit loud) and I love that I can vary what I do with the internal arm (keep it static, thrust it, shallow or deep penetration). Although if I go for a long session with it, the vibration in the handle does become annoying at times.

Then I have to clean the thing and that’s when I remember why I don’t use it regularly! It’s such a pain to clean.

2 Likes

Cor from the photo it looked small but having just clicked on it, it’s a massive beastie haha :joy:

1 Like

Well this has peaked our intrest now! Have not seen it before and may have to take the plunge even with the price! Maybe wait for a few more reviews first :thinking::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I had to watch the product video to figure out how it works…I’m definitely intrigued now! I’d really like to see a familiar name in the reviews before I’d pay out that sort of cash!

Thanks for all the replies. Yeah, it does look potentially amazing, such an unusual design and, as I say, I’m surprised this one had slipped under my radar until recently. I remember The Sqweel coming out and there being quite a lot of promotion and a buzz for that, primarily because of the groundbreaking design, but this one hasn’t had anywhere near the same level of push as far as I can see. A few more decent reviews and I might be tempted. Unless @Lovehoney_Brenna wants to send me one in exchange for an extremely thorough review?! :wink:

3 Likes

Well I think there would be a hell of a lot of people wanting and willing to review this untill the cows came home :joy: it was the same with the womaniser with the internal g-spot suction! Very tempted to try both of these but not enough review to fork that amount out yet :joy::joy:

I read the reviews again as I’m still curious about this. I don’t think I had fully gone through them all, theres a really good and detailed review from @Calie its the only review that actually says that it uncurls!
I’ve popped it in my saved items hoping for a sale at some point :grin:

2 Likes

Yes if Brenna would lie to send one tome to review only to willing looks amazing

1 Like

Hi @JoCat i see your interested in tbe snailvib it certainly looks interesting does the price tag warrent purchasing ot. Pity thrre wad not mor reviews. If you do go ahead let us know and if I purchase will let you know

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t be buying at full price, but I’d maybe buy with the half price gift card from the rewards on WOW tech surveys. I’m not an impulse buyer so I’ll think about it.

Wow tech survey thread linked for ease.

Hi thanks yes that my predicament the cost how do i sign up for the wow tech thanks for replying

Have a flick through the thread, the web address is in the first post, you’ve commented on it so you may have already signed up and forgotten about it.

Thanks hope you are keeping well

1 Like