So new to this

Welcome

I’ve tried a couple including Match with no luck. I think the problem could be that I’m liking guys who aren’t paying at that time so they don’t see messages and vice versa if they like or message me after I stopped paying for the service.

Of course my profile didn’t mention being extremely horny… I can’t see saying that working out for me.

I took the pill for 10+ years to stop my miserable periods. I stopped July 2022, went a few months before getting a period. Had 4 months between periods at one point in 2023. Pretty much I must be perimenopausal, I wish it would just happen. My younger sister said she hit menopause a couple years ago.

Yes, vibrators and lube have become good friends. I still have natural moisture but sometimes it dries up quickly while playing.

I like to dance, am meeting some men that way. One problem is not being attracted to “fatherly” men which can be hard to define. Older men that look and act younger than their age are fine. Even some men on the dating sites that are my age look too old to be attractive to me.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

You definitely don’t need to go to a sex club to find a man who ‘can’t get enough of performing oral’. Virtually all men come with this benefit! And there are also plenty of us who ‘take pleasing their women very seriously’.

Good luck with finding the right person.

Hi. I am so new to the forums. I have spent some time reading some topics. Really good stuff to read about.
I just don’t know where to start. 50 year old male. Love cumming and playing.

1 Like

@Latetothegame and @flyingrob73 welcome to the forum

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.