So new to this

I’ve been reading the forum for a week or two, had trouble signing up. I’m a 51 yo F who hasn’t had a date (let alone sex) in 20 years. My body is hinting at going into menopause and I’m horny like I’ve never been. I had a few experiences in my 20s but just wanted the sex to be over, never got any pleasure with a partner.

I’m excited to see how many people enjoy giving oral to women here; really hoping I can experience receiving that someday. (Interested in some satisfying PIV etc too.) I have no idea where to find a partner after all these years. I’ve wondered about sex clubs…maybe I could find one of those husbands who can’t get enough of performing oral and whose wife is happy to share? It’s also nice to hear of so many partners who take pleasing their women very seriously, definitely something I have no experience with.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Hi :wave: @Latetothegame
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum :wave:t2:

Hi and welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place, lots to view, learn and comment on.

Hello and welcome :wave:

Welcome along @Latetothegame lots of advice to read on here. Take care in your search for a sexual partner​:wink:

I’m sure you’ll find someone! I for one can not get enough of giving oral! :heart_eyes: there’s someone for everyone so don’t fret :yum:

Evening and welcome :white_heart:

Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Hi @Latetothegame, welcome!
I also recently joined and mid 40’s, but can completely relate to your new found horniness. I assume I am also perimenopausal.
Enjoy the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome! I’m also a relative newbie to the forum - loving the support, advice and ideas here :purple_heart:.

Gday

Hello :wave:t2: and welcome.

Hello and welcome

Hey @Latetothegame :wave::wave:

Hi and a Warm Welcome :grinning:

Hellooooo, guessing you’ve tried tinder and other dating sites

Welcome to the forum :hugs:

Greetings and Welcome @Latetothegame :sunglasses: :people_hugging: