Solo Play time - do you strip naked or not

So just had a solo session and it got me thinking do you lovely people strip off completely naked for a play or not

For me it’s normally a case of trousers and knickers pulled down a bit if it’s a daily solo session but sometimes when toys are involved it’s completely naked or in bath/shower

What to others do with regards to clothes for solo play

6 Likes

My first session I like to do in the morning when the kid’s are still in bed, so I’ll masturbate in bed, I’ve only just got a t-shirt on.
When I’ve got the place to myself I still like to masturbate on the bed, I’ll just take my bottom half off.
I also like to in the shower as well, most of the time hubby joins me too :smirk:

3 Likes

No, always clothed. Usually with a shirt on or panties/shorts pulled to the side if I keep bottoms on. I don’t like the cold :cold_face:

7 Likes

Depends on if it’s a quick release or something more leisurely and intense! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@WillC lol mental image of quick release buckles on your jeans now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Usually just elasticated waistband shorts or lounge pants, no buckle required! :wink:

5 Likes

Usually naked as it’s typically in the bathroom on our mats so I can turn our mini heater on :rofl:

3 Likes

Summer months often naked in bed or my office . Winter months with an open night shirt and shorts . And yes around in the shower / bathroom .

2 Likes

Naked, fresh out of the shower… waiting to cool down before drying my hair.

7 Likes

Mostly naked but I keep socks on and my tee around my neck

1 Like

Depending on the situation

5 Likes

Varies! Prefer naked but when it’s just a quick satisfying sesh hand straight down undies and go for it…

5 Likes

Varies for me. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. sometimes like the element keeping my clothes on brings. Othertimes its too darn cold to do anything but be under the covers. PJ’s tend to come off though, unless it really is bitter out there.
I like to dress up for myself too. Something pretty, just to make myself feel special.

8 Likes

Usually clothed. Sometimes in heels and tights :smiley:

5 Likes

Varies!! When it is just a quick masturbation session it only pants pulled down, when I use my toys during solo play I always get completely naked. Unless I just want to wear a nice buttplug during daily activities like going for a walk or getting groceries or doing things around the house.

1 Like

Back when I was allowed it was basically whatever I was wearing when the mood came to me with just enough removed to gain access or, if I happened to be in bed at the time then I would be naked.

2 Likes

If I have the luxury of time to myself I’ll go naked

5 Likes

Mostly, jeans and boxers pulled down.

3 Likes

Totally starkers for me. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

When no one is home, naked. For a quick jerk it is shirt pulled up and pants and boxers to the knees or in the shower

6 Likes