Solo Play time - do you strip naked or not

Generally I prefer to be naked. If not it’s whatever is needed to be done in the time available.

1 Like

It depends how cold or warm it is. In the summer, I usually do it naked but this time a year I keep a shirt on so I’m not freezing my tits off.

6 Likes

Almost always nude. I don’t want cum on my clothes lol

1 Like

I’m usually half naked at home, just a t-shirt or short nightie. I never wear underwear, so it’s always easy access for a solo session.

6 Likes

I usually take off the bottom half. I don’t like my waistband pressing on my wrist or when I can’t spread my legs the way I want. I’ll stay under the covers if I’m cold! If my husband’s watching, I’ll take off my top too :eyes::+1:

1 Like

It’s usually just trousers down/off for me :yum:

3 Likes

If it’s a quick one then bottom off for a longer session could be naked or erotic underwear which I love to cum in

1 Like

Mostly not naked, but “dishevelled” is how I usually end up.

7 Likes

Majority of the time I get naked to masturbate but if it’s going to be quick I just put my boxers down.

1 Like

If there’s lube or toys usually naked. Otherwise often just trousers open /down enough for access.

1 Like

Mostly completely naked surrounded by my toys

8 Likes

Depends mainly on the amount of time I have and the temperature. If it’s a bit chilly but I still fancy being (almost) clothes free, then socks, slippers and dressing gown do the trick :relieved:

2 Likes

Depends on time and temperature! If it’s warm and I have plenty of time I will strip off, but if its cold, or I’m just aiming for a quick orgasm I just pull bottoms down (sometimes not even taking them off!)

8 Likes

In the summer I like to be naked , looking into the mirror.When the weather changes will leave some nice hold-ups or stockings on.
Just like I did yesterday!

5 Likes

Attempted a naked lunchtime session while working from home today only to be interupted by DHL…:persevere:

4 Likes

You can always count on them to turn up when your in the middle of something :joy:

Was it a ZlH package you could include in your session? That’s the only time I don’t mind the interruption :smiley:

1 Like

Unfortunately not @FD1 :rofl: was typical! All the nice package, deliver round the back, etc… couldn’t be applied on this occasion…

1 Like

Is that euphemism “all the nice package’s get delivered around the back”:joy:

You can guarantee it​:smiley:
Or they turn up just a few minutes after you’ve left the house!

1 Like

@FD1 only the small, delicate packages are accepted round the back :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ah I see….:joy:

3 Likes