Solo Play time - do you strip naked or not

The larger packages around the front…:smiley:

3 Likes

Naked…as doing it clothed int shower might raise questions :thinking::wink::rofl:

1 Like

If I need 2 hands to pick it up it can only be taken through the front :rofl:

2 Likes

Naked 90% of the time, only time I tend to be clothed is if I have a wank downstairs before going up to bed, in which case I will have trousers/joggers around my ankles.

1 Like

An extra pair can always help in those sticky situations….:joy:

1 Like

I like cheeky one’s, in the works toilet or in my car , so normally fumbling around with my clothes hoping not to get caught.

5 Likes

@SassyFF Welcome back after 8 years! Wow and great to hear from you!

1 Like

Blimey ! Is it 8 . Now i do feel old :blush: thank you. Great photo.

2 Likes

Both…. Usually just take trousers and shorts down, but if get opportunity to get naked and have long session with toys, then usually nude!

2 Likes

Me too @Vivienne96, if only they knew in my office what a naughty girl I am in the office toilets

2 Likes

If I’m in bed defo PJ bottoms off, as I like to stretch my legs open too, like @PKH

If it’s a sneaky one in the living room, while others are at home but elsewhere in the house, then its hands down my knickers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If during the day in the bedroom, but not in bed, then bottoms and knickers down to knees :+1:

7 Likes

Usually strip my bottom half, get cold if take everything off :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If I’m playing by myself, it means OH is away for work and I’m probably taking care of myself at bedtime, in which case I am usually naked and ready for bed. It’s pretty rare otherwise that I’d find the spot to just unzip and play where I’m at as I’m either parenting, finishing up chores after getting the kids to bed, or at work!

5 Likes

Always naked, just like I am now & I have the whole house to myself (rarely happens) what should I do……:smiley::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp::eggplant::fire::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

Always naked because my cum shots can be wild and I was fed up of getting it on my clothes!

4 Likes

Usually bottom half naked unless i have just got out of bath.

2 Likes

For me it really depends on temperature and if its a quick one, if its warm I do like to be naked I absolutely love being naked around the home, sometimes it’s just underwear and trousers off.

I sometimes get caught out if I’m extremely horny and have a top on, I have been known to splash my top :sweat_drops: that’s ok but sometimes if it’s a quick one just before I go out it can be a bit of a nightmare trying to clean up, I’m guessing some can relate to that.

3 Likes

Naked bar some socks riding my butt plug

2 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

Depends massively on the situation. If you have the time and the privacy then being naked for sure, being able to take your time and touch your body is the best…but, when your horny as hell and need an instant relief then having to cum on your underwear fully dressed is what’s needs be

1 Like