Solo Play time - do you strip naked or not

Most of the time I just pull my pyjama pants down to my ankles depending on what toy I use. When I use the hummer wand attachment I know there’s going to be a sexy mess so my top comes off as well.

It’s not like I have a partner to get naked every time for sadly lol

1 Like

For just a quick play its just pulling my trousers and boxers down slightly but if I’ve more time then I always get completely naked.

1 Like

All depends on what your wife likes really.

Me personally I like to use my womanizer Pro40 or premium most of the time, but occasionally I’ll use my FSOG greedy girl.

If hubby joins me in the shower, he likes to see me use my womanizer, then he’ll join me after I’ve had my first orgasm, and after that there’s not much toy use going on :smirk:

2 Likes

I usually just wear a smile :slightly_smiling_face: …a smile and socks if it’s cold :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Not everytime, depends on situation / location and time available.

1 Like

Ever time

Depends how cold it is :blush:

It varies. Quickie just pull everything down and go to town. If a bit of self bondage and/or messy play, definitely naked.

If it’s a quickly no but full on session then yes unless I am wearing silky panties then play through them

Depends on what type of solo session… if it is a kinky one then it starts with boxers on and then ends up naked and if it’s a masturbation session then always naked

Naked…but then I usually don’t wear much clothing. Drop the shorts, good to go.

I’m mostly masturbate naked, as I’m in bed or bath/shower

3 Likes

I like to see myself naked in front of the mirror as I play

Every time

Naked every time, definitely no top on!!!

2 Likes

Either underwear pulled to the side, but mainly naked from below waist.

3 Likes

If my suction cup dildo or my wand are involved it’s usually naked but to mix it up I have taken both into the bathroom and pulled up my skirt to have an exciting quickie. Generally, it’s whatever my mood takes me. There have been too many times to count when my husband has come home and caught me. :joy:

4 Likes

Mostly naked for me!

To be fair I love a bath wank so need to be naked then…

Most of the time

Usually naked.