Solo Play time - do you strip naked or not

Sometimes it’s the only chance you get, I’m on a building site n can’t help it! When u gotta go you gotta go

If no one else is in the house it’s got to be completely naked no matter which room I’m in or what time of day it is! If I’m parked up having a cheeky one it’s pants round my ankles and maybe smalls down a little too! If I’m in the van I always cum in them though and just hoist them back up! Feels naughty driving off when I can feel my own mess between my legs running wherever :yawning_face:

1 Like

If it’s just me then I like just wearing one of her thongs to masturbate in. Such a sexy feeling when it pulls between my legs and can still do anal things as can just pull to one side

1 Like

Given the choice , we’d probably choose naked , which is most of the time…either solo or mutual.

1 Like

Depends where I am! If I’m in bed, before going to sleep or getting up then it’s either naked, with knickers on or with them pulled down my thighs slightly. If I’m elsewhere, like the sofa for example then fully clothed/PJs.

2 Likes

similar here.
In bed? Then naked or wick the pjs down.
Elsewhere its with clothes still on. Though after work tends to be a whip the jeans off asap!

Usually naked. However, I do like to put a dildo gag in my mouth and wear a blackout hood and a tight fitting collar as well.

God. I bet you’re one who wears socks while having sex, aren’t you.

On some occasion I’m naked, most of the time I always have a top on with no trousers/undies

4 Likes

Home alone = naked
Pre-shower or in the shower = naked
Potential to be walked in on = Shirt up, pants and underwear down

1 Like

I like to keep a bit of clothing on, bare flesh by itself doesn’t appear as erotic to me. :bum2:

1 Like

Always naked for me, don’t want to get my clothes covered!

I have to be always naked I like to feel the sense of vulnerability… I like to be in open spaces when doing it too

@Tombrough im very much the same! Even in the back garden!! Can’t beat it, such a turn on the thought of being caught having a wank or even someone watching!

Oh hell yea! Although, I find any excuse to be naked :laughing:

3 Likes

50% naked 50% in tights or stockings.

2 Likes

Yep, it only gets exciting when your are down to the last few items and socks do not class as two items. :grin:

2 Likes

It’s a mix for me. If it’s a quick, i need an orgasm now then I’m clothed with my trousers pulled down perhaps with top pulled up or unbuttoned enough to get to nipples, but if I want to make a session out of it I’ll get naked.

2 Likes

What’s the best thing @Dirty-Wife to start with in shower if wife joins me?

I will always pull trousers and boxers down for a quick one but if alone at home I’ll get into bed naked and also get a toy to make it extra special. Especially when the wife isn’t pegging me I like to use https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/strapless-strap-ons/p/desire-luxury-rechargeable-strapless-strap-on-dildo-vibrator/a37750g69944.html

1 Like