Some questions about the fleshlight.

I've been curious about it for a while now and what's keeping me from buying one is that I already own a masturbation sleeve made of cyberskin, it's not as long and doesnt seem as tight but it has the suction and bit of texture inside, so I'm wondering how much better is the fleshlight compared to the other cyberskin sleeves avaliable? Specially since in my country the only one avaliable at the moment is the original pink lady (no textures).

I cant find the one I own on the site but its the same brand as this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/orgasmarmy/male-toys/putty-pouch-rear/details.aspx

it doesnt have the lady on top of it tho, but it seems similar to this one and most of the other ones avaliable.

*edit* sorry for double post but I forgot to ask, to those who own a fleshlight for some time already, how durable is it? does it loose softness quickly or is it easily ripped? does it still feel as good?

I'm curious about the FL toys too. I've spent loads on vibrators, lingerie, etc for GFs over the years and although I love reaping the rewards, it would be fun to actually have a toy just for me. What I'm curious about are the different sleeves, e.g. waves, ribs, bumps, etc. So guys, which sleeves do you have and what do they feel like compared to each other? I've heard the STU is the most "realistic", but it doesn't seem to come in the Ice color (least creepy looking).

Hi,

They don't tear in fact they're very flexible. I wouldn't say they look creepy either.

Currently I have the Ice Lady WW and the Pink Lady Original. Both are good but the ice is notably stickier. Both need tonnes of lube. The WW is tighter than the PL but both are accomodating enough and I think very few people will struggle with the size being too big or too small.

In terms of realism? Well both fall short to be honest. The PL is nice and smooth but not tight enough to feel anywhere near like my g/f and the WW has very obvious ribs, they feel good, but if its realism you're after then IMO they're far from perfect. The openings on both are a bit too clumsy as well.

Realism is imrpoved when they're warmed up, they feel a whole load better like this than just straight off the shelf use. I havent yet found anything better than the FL but i'm assuming that the new FL girls lotus sleeve and the Tenga thingy will be.

The other issues I have with mine are cleaning, yes you can rinse as they say in the video but leave it at that and next time you get it out it will stink! You need to be very thorough cleaning your toy through and drying it to stop it smelling like a mouldy wesuit. The end cap is also not a great fit for the thread and makes a racket when you really go for it as it bounces up and down. A minor point I suppose.

All in all they are REALLY good male toys, i'm just often aware that people sell the plus points without going into any of the negatives.

You should cum and try mine and I'm sure i'd your mind about fleshlights :-)

Yes you are correct in saying there are downsides and you are right to highlight them - but I dont undertake some extreme srying ritual and I've never had mould form in them

I also disagree with you about just how good they are - I think your experience is based upon the fact you have the lady insert. This is not meant to replicate a vagina - it is after all totally smooth. Smooth and boring and to anyone thinking of buying one of these. DONT!

The best is the super ribbed - dont just take my word for it. The maker's own site shows ratings based upon the experience of guys who have bought them and used them and this comes in as the top dog. I've also got six of them so can talk from personal experience :-)

it blows my load harder than anything - and yes I mean anything - else at all.

Here's to another hard cum later...

I agree with bilad, I'm not looking for realism on sex toys, we have the real thing for that, I'm looking for fun alternatives to break the routines, that's why I asked if the pink lady was worth getting, so thank you for the replys. Sadly in my country only the pink lady is avaliable atm so I guess i'll have to wait.

Another thing that is concerning me now, what is that about forming mould? I never knew about that.

i own two fleshlights and a sleeve [vanilla deville wonder wave,ice lady plain,ice lady speed bump] and don't get any problems.i was them under hot water and let them air dry in the air closet not to near the water heater.

i think the mould problem occurs when its put away wet and no air can circulate so as with any thing mould will appear if left unchecked.

i find them great to use easy to clean and they are used regularly with no hint of mildew or mould so far.

mr bjsp

Yeah I agree with the above poster - mould is a risk, but very very minimal.

I've had fleshlighst for over 2 years now and never had any problems - even though I perhaps just fuck em and forget them lol without carrying out some extensive drying regime afterwards.

bilad - I have the WW as well so i'm sticking with my original opinion.

I also stand by the fact that they're a pain to dry out and even when done correctly, you put them away and they don't exactly smell 'fresh' the next time. Maybe yours is more continaully in use so this problem doesn't arise?

Hi Sxe_cpl

I've got 6 fleshlights, the tenga and a partner so I spread the love around lol rather than just use one toy constantly.

I just run them under hot water, use a sex toy cleaner and leave them to dry overnight. When you pack them away the next day there is no problem at all - simple as that.

Yes the tenga is easier to clean - in that you can open it up - but the sensation sucks (not literally lol)

I'm bored of mine already. Wish I'd saved the 70 quid. Or bought 2x fleshlights lol

Only one of my jo buddies finds it any good as well

Different strokes for different folks huh? (boom boom!)

The flesh light is awesome,

I messed about & bought several cheap male masterbators because I didn't want to spend so much on a Fleshlight. When I finally coughed up the forty notes I was so impressed, the feeling & qualty is superb.

I have 2 fleshlights the wonder wave and a stamina training unit. The WW is way better. Use ID glide for best results, I've given it 3 years of savage abuse & it still feels great. The're easy to look after, clean with toy cleaner after use (soap ruins them), ever now and again give them a clean with alcohol.

I highly recomend you invest in one.

was thinking about buying my boyfriend a fleshlight...not sure though

i might get jealous!

never used a fleshlight - look good.

I got a tenga fliphole - very good and I think much easier to clean then a fleshlight, but even then still a poor subsitute for the real thing - you can't really make love, caress and hold a fleshlight or fliphole, can you ;)

hmmm, i have many toys and he has none

thinking i'd involve him but not sure if it's a wise move?

My hubby loves his fleshlight! He says its perfect for when I'm not around!!

amore wrote:

hmmm, i have many toys and he has none

thinking i'd involve him but not sure if it's a wise move?

all I would say is, does he get jealous when you use your toys or does he get turned on. I would say the same thing would happen the other way round :)

since my last post i've got 2 more fleshlights,1 pink mouth [thanks ruth,won in the L/H comp] and the alien vortex which is the best to date.

still get no problems cleaning and drying them,just put them in the airing cupboard if you have one, works wonders.t

he o/h likes using them on me and enjoys watching them going up and down so from her point of view get him one/two or maybe three.

as for me got two more lined up for after crimbo, a lotus paris fleshgirl and the tera patrick twista so they cant be bad, plus got a long way to catch up with her toy collection.

hope this is good info for you,

mr bjsp

I've got the STU edition that comes with the training manual :p. Its a pain to dry out properly as its not something i can leave on show to dry out naturally. Got a Tenga coming on monday though of which appears to be much more easier in this regard and hopefully more gratifying to use :)

The tenga dries in minutes after washing under a tap

I'm intrigued about all the various inserts on the fleshlights, though!