Thinking of buying a fleshlight...

Hey all,

I'm sorry if there's a million threads like this but I can't really find what I'm after.

I'm new to fleshlights, known about them for years but just fancy getting one now! I'm looking at two:

Pink Lady Stamina - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13190

Flight - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24226

The Pink Lady Stamina interests me because I would like to work on my stamina, but the Flight looks cooler and looks more inconspicuous.

Also, I'm larger than average in size and curved, which concerns me as they're straight shafts. Will that be a problem?

Thank you very much in advance!

i doubt the curve would be prob tho research best masterbators for bent shaft

Thanks man. I was looking on the official site yesterday, and whilst I try to be loyal to LH, they do have a good deal on... spend €50 and you get a free STU sleeve. I wanted to get the FLight but turns out the original sleeves don't fit!

Hey UXO the curve shouldn't be an issue un less its really bad the fleshlight is soft and does bend my OH sound similar to you and he had no issues.

Hi uxo,

These guides might help:

Which is the Best Fleshlight?

Fleshlight Flight - Everything You Need to Know

Thanks folks!

I've had mine afew years now!! I think having a dirty girl to use the flashlight on me would be nice. and I would be happy to use her toys on her!

But its better & easier to hide then other sex toys.

Yeah I've told my girlfriend I'm going to get one. She's got her toys so why not eh? And she can get stuck in with this fleshlight haha!

thay are gr8 one of the best toys i have i would get one

Think I'm going to go for the STU... though I have to say the official Fleshlight site is selling them for about £12 cheaper... which is a shame as I like to shop with LH

I am thinking of getting one, but dont know how my OH would react to me owning it.

What sort of responses have you people had from OH about owning one??

We have loads of other toys to use, nearly all for her, so hey, why not one just for me???

Right I've done it. I bought from LH and have to say it's great. For me it's not like the real thing, but far better than just a normal wank. Definitely worth the investment. I've only used it a few times so I can't comment on any improvement on stamina, but I will say that I can't last as long using a FL. But then, I did read somewhere that if you can last ten mins with an FL you can last 20 mins in the sack so we'll see! When I've left it long enough I'll write a proper review on the product page

Flash1, I kinda know where youre coming from. I've fancied one for years- I have a great, active sex life with my partner but just fancied a go on one. I wasn't sure how my OH would react but we're pretty open about what we like, fantasies, fetishes etc. So recently I started hinting I'm going to get one. She seems fine with it. I've not actually told her that I have it yet but whatever!

Thanks everyone for your input

Definitely interested in one of these myself and I've been having the same thoughts about how my OH would react so good to see I'm not the only one! Really good to read this and reckon I'll give one a go now