Somethings coming!

Just seen this post on Facebook. Any ideas?

Christmas!!!!!

Rain..

On instagram too..

Not sure what the hashtag means. Is it a reference I’m missing or just a tease?

Maybe It’s in reference to those lucky enough to be able to afford an order. Not me I can’t afford it his month. πŸ™

I swear to god, if it's a role-play outfit including a waistcoat and a replica of the World Cup, LoveHoney are a bit late on the "It's coming home" bandwagon.

SlimeCoveredCow wrote:

I swear to god, if it's a role-play outfit including a waistcoat and a replica of the World Cup, LoveHoney are a bit late on the "It's coming home" bandwagon.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SlimeCoveredCow wrote:

You've got us! πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚

I joke and, whilst I can't tell you what's coming, I can tell you we're are really excited about it!

Can't wait! :D

Eeeeeeee! Making Monday much easier to deal with :D

Very interesting.... I wonder when it's coming.

K&c30's wrote:

Very interesting.... I wonder when it's coming.

I think it might be a new coffee machine for the staff room.

Or free gifts for everyone lol

Perhaps they've customised a lorry to look like the brown Lovehoney parcels and they're going to take it on a trip round the country handing out free sex toys. That must be it. It's a Lovehoney Dildo Wagon. πŸ™‚

Something to do with national orgasm day on the 31st? πŸ€”

😹 loving these guesses! I think Purring-Pussy could be on to something though. Very exciting anyway!

I feel like I need to start hoarding money to one side just in case for whatever it is that’s coming!πŸ˜‚ although I agree I suspect purring pussy may be onto something πŸ€”

I think purring pussy has the winning theory.

Ooh, thank you Purring-Pussy for letting us know that orgasm day is coming! xD

Oh, how easily you all dismiss my Dildo Wagon suggestion. Just you wait. Come midnight they'll be unleashing those giant purple monsters from the depots, stuffed full of promo merchandise and discount sex toys. One on its way to every town and city with 'Discreet Delivery' emblazoned on its sides, and trumpeting out its arrival on its massive horn. There'll be hordes of Lovehoney Bunnies on little purple quad bikes that'll spring out the back and bazz round handing out gifts and vouchers and leaflets on proper sex toy storage and the correct way to put on condoms. And all this will be accompanied by the debut of the new Lovehoney pop sensation that is the 'Sex Positives' singing about the importance of love and sexual understanding. Oh, just you wait....

It's okay, I accept your apologies.