Somethings coming!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Oh Ian Chimp, what I would give to live in your world, or even just a short vacation. Thank you once again for your hilarious presence in the forum!

Ian... if you are right I will print out my comment and eat it!

K&c30's wrote:

Ian... if you are right I will print out my comment and eat it!

I accept, but only if I get to choose the font size.

You all should know that Leanne isn't really on holiday, she's taken this time off to rehearse as she's the Sex Positives lead vocalist. I really think this could be her big break. I managed to hear a little snippet of a bootlegged version of their first track, 'Never Yuk a Yum' (which I'm absolutely sure will be a massive hit when it finally drops).

Good luck Leanne, you're going to be great! πŸ™‚

Let me guess 72?? I have admire your commitment to the fantasy πŸ˜€

Role play can get pretty intense in our house. πŸ™‚

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

SlimeCoveredCow wrote:

I swear to god, if it's a role-play outfit including a waistcoat and a replica of the World Cup, LoveHoney are a bit late on the "It's coming home" bandwagon.

You've got us! πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚

I joke and, whilst I can't tell you what's coming, I can tell you we're are really excited about it!

So a World (suction) Cup dildo won't be appearing on the store in the next few days?

I guess it really isn't cumming home...

Exciting, the anticipation is killing me, reckon its going to be to do with national orgasm day too which is now here😏

What is it? ^^

I wonder if the new sale is what was coming https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/15918 how will we know when it happens??

K&c30's wrote:

I wonder if the new sale is what was coming https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/15918 how will we know when it happens??

The sale is called 'Turn Up the Turn On', the same as the teaser tagline. Maybe that is all they're doing.

Well that will be a bit disappointing if it is. A bit of an anti climax.

That’s what I was thinking πŸ€” most of the stuff on sale was already on offer or has been recently because it’s stuff I’ve looked through to see if I could pick up any bargains!

I originally thought maybe Late Night Liaison as I just noticed those items going live today?

Edited to say: If you see a blog post about waistcoats I wrote it hours before England was knocked out. I have such bad timing.

K&c30's wrote:

Well that will be a bit disappointing if it is. A bit of an anti climax.

And that's something you don't want on National Orgasm Day.

I think we need to keep waiting... Jess said they were very excited about it. There must be something else coming. We need Jess to clarify if we need to be more patient lol

Yes, Jess do we need to be more patient?! Ahhh I need to know πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

You should also consider the possibility that Jess is a wind-up merchant. πŸ™‚

I hope your faith is rewarded. With a dildo wagon.

Oh my gosh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if it is a dildo wagon Ian I will buy a hat then eat it πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

They had a dildo drone once so I wouldn’t count out a dildo wagon πŸ˜†

NatandTom wrote:

They had a dildo drone once so I wouldn’t count out a dildo wagon πŸ˜†

Thank you. At last, a voice of reason.