Somethings coming!

Don't encourage him NatandTom 😀

Turns out it's a new advert.

Yep, just seen it. Only had a quick watch but first impression is that personally I liked the previous one better, more fun, new one maybe a bit intimidating lto attract new customers? If I wasn't already a customer the first one was more likely to encourage me to take the plunge. Need to watch a few more times though, I'm sure it will grow on me.

Well here was us thinking it was going to be a special offer... egg on our faces now. Just watched the new advert on the blog. I have to day I am impressed with how inclusive the advert is. Well done to the LH team.

Just a heads up... new items have been added to the sale (approx 20 more items)

I didn't mean to sound quite so negative (I don't deal with change well lol!)

As K&c30's says the inclusion is fantastic, big kudos for that and it's shot beautifully.

I hadn't seen the other advert so I don't know which one I prefer. There is one section that really bothers me though... What on earth was the guy doing hiding under the duvet then jumping out blindfolded??? If he was blindfolded why was he hiding, maybe it's a kinky game of hide and seek?

I like the advert. Definitely more inclusive than the previous one and as my partner is a person of colour, he was really pleased to see someone that represented him in the ad this time :)

Ian Chimp, your posts cracked me up! 😂😂😂