Songbook Stories

Anyone got a singer or group they like and would like a story using their song titles to give me a distraction pleeeeeeease?

Whitney Houston please!

2 Likes

Thanks @JoCat :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@JoCat

Whitney Houston

I feel SO EMOTIONAL tonight because I HAVE NOTHING. All I want is to have ONE MOMENT IN TIME but I think Iā€™ll need a MIRACLE. You are ALL THE MAN THAT I NEED but you led me to HEARTBREAK HOTELā€¦ITā€™S NOT RIGHT BUT ITā€™S OK because I LOVE THE LORD and THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER and I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME.
STEP BY STEP Iā€™m gonna RUN TO YOU because I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY and I LOOK TO YOU. Iā€™ve been SAVING ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU as I believe we had THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL, so please say Iā€™M YOUR BABY TONIGHT. I mean DIDNā€™T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL? You asked HOW WILL I KNOW if I didnā€™t TRY IT ON MY OWN and that just made me ask WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO because ALL AT ONCE I needed to EXHALE, i guess I DIDNā€™T KNOW MY OWN STRENGTH.
WHEN YOU BELIEVE we have a HIGHER LOVE, I feel YOU GIVE GOOD LOVE and you make me feel that Iā€™M EVERY WOMAN. Please believe me when I say MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE, so COULD I HAVE THIS KISS FOREVER because I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

3 Likes

@Amunique
What about Ac/Dc or Led Zep please?

1 Like

That was a rollercoaster of emotions! That was great :clap:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @Bonzo2020 , Iā€™ll get them done after work :blush:

1 Like

It sure was a rollercoaster @JoCat I never knew she had done half of these songs :blush:every dayā€™s a learning day :blush:

1 Like

@Bonzo2020 they sure have some interesting song titles :joy: early lunch break

AC/DC

ARE YOU READY? This might be a SHOT IN THE DARK, or even a TOUCH TOO MUCH but I doubt if it will leave you THUNDERSTRUCK.
Iā€™m done with all the DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP, so Iā€™m BACK IN BLACK and this little LIVE WIRE is on the HIGHWAY TO HELL to meet with the DEMON FIRE.
HELLS BELLS, ITā€™S A LONG WAY TO THE TOP. Remember the time YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT NIGHT LONG mmmm, I saved you from a WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE when she was beginning to WALK ALL OVER YOU, I think she was the one with the BIG BALLS, but I have to admit the GIRLS GOT RHYTHM.
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK get ready to board the ROCK N ROLL TRAIN but stay SAFE IN NEW YORK CITY and remember ROCK AND ROLL AINā€™T NOISE POLLUTION. Itā€™s time to ROCK OR BUST so LET THERE BE ROCK!
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR MONEY HONEY? You look like a BIG GUN and we all know MONEYTALKS, you best use THE JACK to JAILBREAK out of your jeans, as youā€™re HARD AS A ROCK so no need for T.N.T. I canā€™t remember WHO MADE WHO, but I bet you SHOOT TO THRILL, so lay down and LET ME PUT MY LOVE INTO YOU.

3 Likes

@Amunique :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Absolutely brilliant. What a way to cheer me up. Thanks so much

1 Like

Thank you @Bonzo2020 :joy:glad you liked it, and cheering you up was a bonus :blush: youā€™re welcome

1 Like

@Bonzo2020

Led Zeppelin

BABE Iā€™M GONNA LEAVE YOU, but you can keep the BLACK DOG. Where have the last TEN YEARS GONE, when we shared a WHOLE LOTTA LOVE and had NO QUARTER to our name. SINCE Iā€™VE BEEN LOVING YOU weā€™ve had GOOD TIMES BAD TIMES, played the FOOL IN THE RAIN and you were the MOBY DICK to my mermaid. Weā€™ve somehow had a COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN, but HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO. HOW MANY MORE TIMES are we gonna be TRAMPLED UNDER FOOT.
Iā€™ll be GOING TO CALIFORNIA singing the IMMIGRANT SONG or maybe even THE RAIN SONG and some good old ROCK AND ROLL. So you can RAMBLE ON, OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY to KASHMIR singing THE LEMON SONG . When you reach the MISTY MOUNTAIN HOP I hope you carry ALL MY LOVE, and WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS, IN MY TIME OF DYING donā€™t stand there DAZED AND CONFUSED, just remember WHAT IS AND WHAT SHOULD NEVER BE .
I donā€™t mean to be a HEARTBREAKER but as I gaze at the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN, it tends to BRING IT ON HOME. When Iā€™m gone, if someone says Dā€™YER MAKā€™R you can tell them no, I wanted to go.
THANK YOU

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like