Sorry for not being around

Hi all long time no talk!

Just wanted to let you all know i am not gone and am still around and thinking of you all.

Im sorry i have not been on here and most likley will still not be on here much even after writing this. My life is currently hell on earth.

My health is bad and i'm going though alot there, to a point where i have had to write a will now just incase and make a funeral plan ... im going though alot of tests and dont know what is happening with my life anymore, along with everything else going on i dont get time to even breathe. So i am so sorry for not being in contact with you.

I have also forgotten my password for my twitter account and cannot even remember the email i used to set it up so will be making a new one when i get a chance.

Love you all am thinking of you all and sending hugs your way :) xx

Praying for you my dear.

I'm so sorry things are so bad for you now. You don't deserve any of this love. I'll be thinking about you. Stay Safe x

Shadow Collector wrote:

I'm so sorry things are so bad for you now. You don't deserve any of this love. I'll be thinking about you. Stay Safe x

&1. I hope things get better for you and crossing my fingers that the test results are what you are wishing for.

Take care and a man hug coming your way.

Sending you lots of love and positive thoughts and energy huni.

Xxx

Please do not apologize, it's perfectly understandable. I have noticed you weren't around and hoped you were ok, thank you for letting us know what's going on.

I hope your health improves, and I hope you're going to be ok. Thinking of you and sending love, hugs and support. Stay safe xx

Sorry to hear your not very well, wishing you all the best hunny. X

Thank you for dropping by, I've been thinking of you too!
That is some awful news there... I do hope everything will turn out all right for you. How are you coping though?

Hugs!!!

I have been thinking about you hunni. I'm sorry things aren't good for you. Know you're among friends here who'll always be here for you. Sending hugs *♡*xx

Hi Fantasia Fairy,

I've not been on here much since I got on Twitter, but I noticed you didn't seem to be around on the forums lately...

Really sorry to hear about your health and the rest of it sounds quite traumatic. ..certainly not the types of things a young 20-something wants to think about...😟

Please know you are in our thoughts and if it helps you to chat on here occasionally we'll be happy to 'see' you on the forums

Best wishes and hugs xxxx

Please don't apologise, life gets in the way of these things. With everything you've got going on it's perfectly understandable that you'd not have time to get on here.

I'm so so sorry to hear you're having such a rough time, I'd noticed you weren't around and hoped it wasn't because things had gotten worse but, well, apparently they have :(

You're in my thoughts and prayers, I hope things improve for you in some way <3

So sorry to hear about your poor health Fantasia Fairy. I can't imagine what your are going through, it must be awful. Don't feel the need to apologise to us. Just concentrate on yourself, and I do hope you get positive results from your tests.

Sending big hugs :)

I've never met you on here before, but I am sure you are a wonderful lady, especially after reading all of the above kind comments.
Please do not apologise, there is absolutely no need.
And I wish you all the possible best that I can, and a big hug too :-)

I am not on twitter anymore so I couldn't reach out there but I had been worried.... and frankly STILL worried about you hon!

I pray you are getting the help and support you need!

Thank you all, yeah things are shitty right now, i will try and get on here as much as possible to speak to you all though, how is everything with you all?

Well shit happens as they say! Whatever is meant to be is gonna be. Hope your all doing well!

FF - sorry to hear you're having a bad time, especially with health.

I hope you will have a better 2016 and come out of this a stronger person.

fantasia fairy wrote:

Thank you all, yeah things are shitty right now, i will try and get on here as much as possible to speak to you all though, how is everything with you all?

Well shit happens as they say! Whatever is meant to be is gonna be. Hope your all doing well!

Well, I had a couple of months too from the forums due to our move, but have dropped by on occasion and have noticed sooo many things have happened on here in my absence! A lot of new active members came around, a few serious feuds... Trying to get back to my routine now in our new home. Hope you're troubles will come to an end soon! Hugs!!!

Iam so very sorry to hear this huni...i hope things get better for you..i really do...huge hugs..xxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear you've had such an awful time. Take good care of yourself ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Fantasy fairy, I'm so sorry to hear that you have been and continue to be so unwell.

I hope that a solution to your problems can be found soon. There is nothing meaningful I can do for you and for that i am deeply sorry. Please stay strong, look up to the skies, we are all under the same stars.

I am not alone in wishing you well. I hope that your will like mine remains unneeded, and that from deep down you can find some strength to carry on.

Sending you posativity strength and love.