Spanking...turn on or turn off?

Just wondering, is there anyone who enjoys being spanked? Do other people enjoy this or am I the only weird one?

It is such a turn on. Spanking heaven

my wife hates the idea..we are all different

Honeytongue wrote:

It is such a turn on. Spanking heaven

Hmmm....I thought only men like being spanked by women, but guess it works both ways (?)

gunther wrote:

Maybe she loves you too much thats why she doesn't want to hurt you (?)

i don't think there would be such a huge market of floggers, paddles, canes etc etc if people didn't like it.

Personally i used to love spanking my ex and seeing her ass and thighs turn red, and when i was rougher seeing my hand print on her was a turn on to me. Being spanked however.... well i don't really have enough research to form a personal opinion, i gave rather than recieved

mmm being put over his knee for a warm up before the crop or paddle come out .......delicious.

massive turn on! over his knee over a table with a paddle or crop it doesnt matter hehe

LOADS of people are into spanking - nothing weird about it at all!!

I'm into it as a switch ;) from both sides of the paddle

infinityofkink wrote:

gunther wrote:

I am at odds with many here and am accostomed to it, physical pain is no part of our physical relationship, additionally she was on the verge of being an abused child ( her brother stepped in) there is no violence in our lives or even a boxed up representation of it.

gunther wrote:

infinityofkink wrote:

gunther wrote:

I am at odds with many here and am accostomed to it, physical pain is no part of our physical relationship, additionally she was on the verge of being an abused child ( her brother stepped in) there is no violence in our lives or even a boxed up representation of it.

Of course in your case the way you do it is exactly right. But when it comes to other relationships it can be way more complicated than avoiding physical pain. For example; I suffer pain every minute of every day and as a result my nerves have been rewired - for me some painful things feel pleasurable and some pleasurable things feel painful. I love being spanked and my biggest pain relief is having my back scratched. So for us, the pain is the least painful option sometimes!

Adx

I'm very particular as to where I will alow him to spank me.

He knows the rule "on the rump or I'll have the hump" I dont like it on the backs of my legs or bum/lower back.

but when its done right Ohh! Mmmm!

Ax

Never tried it would be willing though !

Turn on in the right moment.. otherwise no.

I find it a total turn on being spanked. I've only spanked someone else once, and in that case it wasn't the act that I found a turn on, but rather the fact that she got turned on by it. If that makes any sense. :P

luckylesbo wrote:

i don't think there would be such a huge market of floggers, paddles, canes etc etc if people didn't like it.

Personally i used to love spanking my ex and seeing her ass and thighs turn red, and when i was rougher seeing my hand print on her was a turn on to me. Being spanked however.... well i don't really have enough research to form a personal opinion, i gave rather than recieved

You have a lucky ex ;)

i love giving a quick spank whilst in action, 'LOVELY'

I have never been spanked, but love the idea of a woman dressed as a secretary spanking me.

Not sure about giving a spanking.

we aren't fans, except my boyfriend never stops slapping my bum in public

fistinglover69 wrote:

we aren't fans, except my boyfriend never stops slapping my bum in public

This must be a gene in all males as i have a tendancey to give the OH a spank in public, usually a really hard load 'SLAP' on both cheeks( ihave large hands.)