Spanking...turn on or turn off?

I love being spanked, just wish my BF could be pursuaded to do it more often!

scream at him to do it whilst in action, show him you like it and hay presto!! spankies will start.

I love it, but if I am in a bad mood and my partner walks past me and slaps my bum I can get pretty mad! But during sex it's the best feeling ever! Such a turn on!

I haven't ever had it done to me properly but the thought does turn me on! I like my ass to be slapped or grabbed really hard during doggy or me on top but I haven't found many guys who do it x

Turn on for me I love being spanked ;0) x

Wife loves it, and being whipped as well. She masturbates with her vibrator while I'm doing it and I get a great view of her pleasuring herself. I masturbate as well and find it a real turn-on. She's done it to me once or twice and it was OK - but she's the real fan!

It was her request that I do it to her. I'd fantasised about it but thought it wouldn't be something that would appeal to her - wrong!

Love it

Love it and husband loves it too!!

i love being spanked and my partner loves spanking me. i have 2 different paddels a flogger and a couple improvised canes. i like it best when im somewhere i can scream my head off and the marks after are just delicious :)

I have never spanked anyone but do love it doggy and getting a a good hard slap across my ass cheeks....mmmmm..that and getting my hair pulled back so I cant move my head.....love it ;)

Chesty100 wrote:

I have never spanked anyone but do love it doggy and getting a a good hard slap across my ass cheeks....mmmmm..that and getting my hair pulled back so I cant move my head.....love it ;)

wow

a dream girl Chesty100

It really turns me on but never tried it, but after reading fifty shades me thinks i will be suggesting it

Massive turn on! He loves making my bum red. Also loves giving me a smack on my bum when he's inside of me and feeling me clench from it.

I do like a very light spanking, sends shivers all through my body

yes please :D

My lover loves giving it & I enjoy receiving it, a mahoosive turn on for both of us.

Huge turn on for me! I love feeling my skin tingle after a hard spanking.

i like spanking, whipping and other kinds of stuff like that.

puts me into sub space which feels great

Love it, love it, love it!

I particular enjoy spanking deserving young ladies & being spanked by men, but happy with the other way around to!

afraidnotscared wrote:

Love it, love it, love it!

I particular enjoy spanking deserving young ladies & being spanked by men, but happy with the other way around to!

<3

It's heaven I can be just hit and orgasm without touching anything but i couldn't orgasm during sex without being hit. But both together is divine. My OH recently brought back a cane from work and it makes me want to cry it's so scary, yet I love it all the same, and I like being hit everywhere, he likes to cane the backs of my legs to see me jump and hitting my boobs till they bruise. Strangulation, suffocation you name it really :') But spanking is his favourite he likes to see me wince when i sit down for a few days after, and I love the feeling :D so spanking all the way xx