Spanking...turn on or turn off?

:D

Yes please!

I love it, the feeling of my backside being warm to the touch afterward, and it being red is FAB I also like having my hair pulled while i'm on my hands and knees!!!

I love it, the feeling of my backside being warm to the touch afterward, and it being red is FAB I also like having my hair pulled while i'm on my hands and knees!!!

Personally I love it and demand I get some, so your not alone lol.

Huge fan, but then being a kinky submissive sadomasochist I would do really!

Turn on! I LOVE being spanked :P It gets me really horny. Especially if it's spontaneous and hard :P. I also love the way my ass looks when it's bright red afterwards and all sensitive :D.

I love to spank and be spanked. So much fun!

I've never been spanked, but reading all these posts is making me really want to be! And I kind of want to spank someone else, preferably a girl :P

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I've never been spanked, but reading all these posts is making me really want to be!

Well I have offered...! :P

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I've never been spanked, but reading all these posts is making me really want to be!

Hell yeah!

afraidnotscared wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

If there's spankings on offer, count me in :P

Love love love love LOVE it. Got a vicious flogging from a friend at a play party last night and my arse is purple today :D My partner keeps pinching me just to see me wince, lol :) There's pics of my lovely bruises on my Fet profile (misch) for the nosy/perverted ;)

If shes naughty enough ;)

love to be spanked

Ork wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Love love love love LOVE it. Got a vicious flogging from a friend at a play party last night and my arse is purple today :D My partner keeps pinching me just to see me wince, lol :) There's pics of my lovely bruises on my Fet profile (misch) for the nosy/perverted ;)

I have seen the pic's :L look's like you had a LOT of fun lol.

Soooo much fun. Sitting is sore. I LOVE it!

sub-kitten wrote:

afraidnotscared wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

If there's spankings on offer, count me in :P

I thought you'd never ask! :P

spanking can be fun, not done anything heavy, just the odd smack with my hand, but it does turn us both on, makes for a much naughtier orgasm and i've recently bought some ties and a flogger to test out on Mrs Scarlets birthday :p

we'll let you know how it all goes ;)

I've never been spanked by a girl, but I like the idea. I believe it would be a turn on.