spanking

WandA wrote:

merry cherry wrote:

WandA wrote:

I do also call it the John Barnes

*Warning - That joke has a high 'fly over the head' probability.

Hey, i actually got that joke! hooray for me! Why did they call him that i wonder? Are you a liverpool fan by any chance WandA? x MC x

I am indeed! Am I now higher or lower in your estimation?External Media

Apparently he looks like 'Digger' from Dallas... Before my generation.

Another story is that his initials are JCB.

Another might be he now needs them to get himself up after the Mars sponsorship.

Man of mystery ey?

Deffinately higher in my estimation! I'm a Liverpool fan too! Various options there to naming reasons, i prefer the latest but Mars came after his name...hmmm....i'm going with B)....his initials as i never watched Dallas and don't like the idea of that so much!!! x MC x

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Just another take on spanking etc for the people who have never participated but want to - we started it as part of other sensation play (literally slap and tickle). For me this worked better than role play - I have a strong giggle reflex for a lot of role play situations...

Ahh yeah, that seems dooable for the initial introduction. Good advice CCW! x MC x

Columbus wrote:

merry cherry wrote:

You see thats my problem i think! I don't associate it with being naughty! Dam my parents! Why didn't they spank me as a child?! They've ruined my sex life!!! x MC x

I'd feel silly as well and I was never smacked! lol Maybe there's something in that...!

Hmmm it's deffinately a posibility! Is there anyone else who has an opinion on this?! Maybe thats another thread?!! x MC x

Whooo! We must let SexyGet know, he's one of us!

You anywhere local or one of those plastics? Norwegian?

I think the most commonly accepted is the Dallas one... Right era too... Looks nothing like him though.

merry cherry wrote:

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Just another take on spanking etc for the people who have never participated but want to - we started it as part of other sensation play (literally slap and tickle). For me this worked better than role play - I have a strong giggle reflex for a lot of role play situations...

Ahh yeah, that seems dooable for the initial introduction. Good advice CCW! x MC x

Agreed... personally I just couldn't do role play. If he said, "Yes, what?" to me I'd be PMSL! I certainly wouldn't be like "Yes, Sir" or anything. Maybe it isn't for me. He's since said that he thinks I misunderstood him anyway and that he likes my bottom so liked to stroke it and thought about spanking it in that sense, but that it isn't that he wants to spank me in that power/role play type way. I read the info Hella put up (that linked to an online mag) and I might like the idea of having him use a bullet vibe on my clit then spank my bottom slightly - so there's that pleasure/pain (not much pain though!) thing happening. And although I wouldn't want to role play I wouldn't mind him being dominant in sense of my pleasure. So, for example I don't really want him instructing me what to do to him but I like it if he takes charge in pleasuring me. The power he has in that sense is a mental turn on for me. So I think if he was controlling my orgasm then I might mentally cope with the idea of him having power by giving my bottom a spank too...

Maybe you could try something like that MC??

Is he? Excellent!

Im actually in Norfolk so not that local! But my family on my Grandads side are from Liverpool and lets just say he brought me up right!

I don't know what this Dallas guy looks like so i'm leaving my mind open! Bit before my time alas! x MC x

Aaaaahhh Scouse grandad. Welcome to the family!

We get everywhere we do!

I find role play giggly too!

It's good if you need a push to become dominant though because it's not "you".

Some people don't spank for subbyness too so there's that to bear in mind.

Adx

I've not done role play properly. We're naturally a bit of a dom/sub couple so that just comes into things without trying.
Actually role playing properly though...I'd love it but I've asked the Mister and he laughs awkwardly at the idea.

Might just do it without warning one day. See what happens.

I did get a B in GCSE drama many years ago, so maybe I could muster it up from my am dram days... lol

Columbus wrote:

merry cherry wrote:

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Agreed... personally I just couldn't do role play. If he said, "Yes, what?" to me I'd be PMSL! I certainly wouldn't be like "Yes, Sir" or anything. Maybe it isn't for me. He's since said that he thinks I misunderstood him anyway and that he likes my bottom so liked to stroke it and thought about spanking it in that sense, but that it isn't that he wants to spank me in that power/role play type way. I read the info Hella put up (that linked to an online mag) and I might like the idea of having him use a bullet vibe on my clit then spank my bottom slightly - so there's that pleasure/pain (not much pain though!) thing happening. And although I wouldn't want to role play I wouldn't mind him being dominant in sense of my pleasure. So, for example I don't really want him instructing me what to do to him but I like it if he takes charge in pleasuring me. The power he has in that sense is a mental turn on for me. So I think if he was controlling my orgasm then I might mentally cope with the idea of him having power by giving my bottom a spank too...

Maybe you could try something like that MC??

Yeah that makes a lot of sense CCW!

Its mainly the role play part i have a problem with! I do like the idea of it, i even like the idea of the role play part but putting it into practice, when it becomes real i think id just burst out laughing!

My lady would too i think and its her that wants the spanking!( well shes hinting about it!). Weve tried a few things before which we liked the idea of but as soon as it becomes reality it seems silly if you know what i mean?

The problem comes aswell because knowing she wants it, i'm not sure whether she wants the roleplay or the sensation? She likes it when i tell her what to do to me etc and tie her up etc but theres something about spanking that really makes me giggle and it really shouldn't!

I think if i blindfolded her maybe? Then i could have my stupid smirk without her seeing and then hopefully get over it and stop being childish and maybe relax and get into it?

I don't know why i find it so funny in real life, yet like the idea in fantasy?!! x MC x

WandA wrote:

Aaaaahhh Scouse grandad. Welcome to the family!External Media

We get everywhere we do!

Dam right we do! Next stop...world domination! Or maybe even the league would do?!! External Media x MC x

AdnaW wrote:

I find role play giggly too!

It's good if you need a push to become dominant though because it's not "you".

Some people don't spank for subbyness too so there's that to bear in mind.

Adx

Yeah, it would deffinately be a push for me but i really want to try. I guess i'll take some of your advice Ad in that to start it off i can use a question or at least reply in some way when she says something.

Last time we were talking and i cant remember how it came up but she kind of answered with " oooh really? well theres nothing wrong with a little light spanking!" but she said it in a nice naughty tone rather than a fed up tone if that makes sense?

If she says that again what would be the best answer? Haha, poor you Ad, your my own personal spanking tutor! haha! x MC x

Ravenous_Rubenesque wrote:

I've not done role play properly. We're naturally a bit of a dom/sub couple so that just comes into things without trying.
Actually role playing properly though...I'd love it but I've asked the Mister and he laughs awkwardly at the idea.

Might just do it without warning one day. See what happens.

Me and my lady are mostly mixed when it comes to dom/sub but it's never gone into roleplay. Its more the tie-up kinda stuff really. I would like a go at propper role play but i'm probably like your mister when it comes to actually doing it!

You know what tho, i think you should just do it without warning! I think if my partner suddenly started doing it first and was taking it seriously then i would fall into it easier. Trouble is, Its my girl who wants ME to be the dom one so i guess i'd have to start first!!! x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

If she says that again what would be the best answer? Haha, poor you Ad, your my own personal spanking tutor! haha! x MC x

Ahh she definitely sound interested then!

I'd say something like "Oh, I see, you're tempting me are you?" - see what she says, and find an appropriate moment to tell/ask her that tempting is naughty isn't it? and didn't she ought to be "punished"?

Keep it playful and boss her about in ways that let her tell you how into it she is and your confidence should grow as she gives you good feedback.

Adx

Yeah ok! Oooh im nervous but excited about trying out these tips!

Deffinately playful, especially at first! Makes it easier for both of us to approach it i guess.

Then after the initial play it will be easier for me to gage whats going on i hope! See from her reaction whether she welcomes the roleplay , all be it slight.

If she allows it to continue without laughing or seems to enjoy it then i can carry on. If not then i'll know then that it might not be the roleplay aspect that shes after and more the sensation?

Does that sound about right?!

Crikey, it's quite complicated all this spanking malarky! lol! x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

Yeah ok! Oooh im nervous but excited about trying out these tips!

Deffinately playful, especially at first! Makes it easier for both of us to approach it i guess.

Then after the initial play it will be easier for me to gage whats going on i hope! See from her reaction whether she welcomes the roleplay , all be it slight.

If she allows it to continue without laughing or seems to enjoy it then i can carry on. If not then i'll know then that it might not be the roleplay aspect that shes after and more the sensation?

Does that sound about right?!

Crikey, it's quite complicated all this spanking malarky! lol! x MC x

Haha yes sounds about right to me - just wing it and see what happens - if you're an open couple anyway (which you seem to be) you'll always have the ability to talk it through afterwards if it *does* go a bit tits up. So the worst that can happen is you have a giggle and say "nah that's not for us, let's try it this way instead".

It's complicated to begin with but once you've set your boundaries and limits then it's wayy easier!

Adx

yeah, we are open. The only reason i havent spoken to her about this in detail is that if she wants me to be a bit dom then i think it would be more exciting and spontaneous if i don't discuss the ins and outs before hand! If that makes sense? I just really want to make her happy! But it would make me happy aswell as i like the idea!

If i can pull it off it has the potential to improve our sex life and strengthen our relationship i think. I mean, it's only been about 3 months so its still pretty new! But ive known her a long time before that.

I'm very excited as shes the first girlfriend ive had who likes the idea of toys and all sorts! But the annoying (yet also the best...) thing is that we are so compatible as people! We are so nice to each other! Which makes it difficult to change the dynamics in the bedroom.

Once that hurdle has been jumped there will be no looking back! hahaha! x MC x

Me and WandA are the same - very compatable, dead lovely to each other, really respectful - but it does work once you figure it out! It's really intimate too - it's amazing to trust a person enough to give them complete control of your body! And a great stress reliever getting to switch off like that!

Adx

Yeah I can really imagine that. I totally trust her in every way, and shes said the same with me so once this has been 'figured out' it will be a new level of trust and potential!

I like it both ways with dom/sub, i'm just not very good at dom! But i'm working on it thanks to your help and the suggestions on here! x MC x