Special offer toys you lover!

VR wrote:

I started putting a little dab of nail varnish on the zip tabs, but it wore off pretty quick so I now tie different coloured bright ribbon on the lock rings.

It doesn't take long to remember what's in each particular box - I have four (so far!).

That's exactly what I need to do. I will be adding ribbons today. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

It was also really useful getting the black storage bags as I'd already bought lots of the old purple ones back when they were on offer. So I can now add a bit of a colour-code system to make finding stuff a bit easier (one of the boxes has about 9 small clit vibes in). Luckily I love a good bit of organisation. πŸ™‚

So - among other things (!) I bought this

Fifty Shades Freed Sweet Release Rechargeable Clitoral Suction Stimulator

and I need a bit of guidance - I'm obviously just not getting it quite right. I can get a wee bit of suction that feels like it might be going somewhere, but it doesn't, and I lose it. Any advice gratefully received.

Postie should be here any minute. The little blue tongue is arriving πŸ˜ƒ

Pressure off, Mr Chimp! The little blue tongue is really quite delicious. I love the way it can just nestle between my thighs and I can squeeze my legs together to play. Anywhere I like! I love the squeezy controls, they're really sensitive and the vibes are gorgeously rumbly. So thank you for the recommendation, I'm very pleased I bought it.

I'm amazed that the sale is *still* going on! I hope it isn't a closing down sale! But really. I'm done now! Lol

Oh - and of course you can pop it inside, bulb first, and squeeze your vaginal muscles. Perfect!

Gran wrote:

Pressure off, Mr Chimp! The little blue tongue is really quite delicious. I love the way it can just nestle between my thighs and I can squeeze my legs together to play. Anywhere I like! I love the squeezy controls, they're really sensitive and the vibes are gorgeously rumbly. So thank you for the recommendation, I'm very pleased I bought it.

I'm amazed that the sale is *still* going on! I hope it isn't a closing down sale! But really. I'm done now! Lol

That's a relief. No-one else has said much about it so I was starting to think it was just us that liked it. πŸ™‚

Sounds interesting think may have to be added to my list of items to try x

Ian Chimp wrote:

Gran wrote:

That's a relief. No-one else has said much about it so I was starting to think it was just us that liked it. πŸ™‚

Mine arrived today so planning on trying it out tonight unless I fall asleep!

Gran wrote:

So - among other things (!) I bought this

Fifty Shades Freed Sweet Release Rechargeable Clitoral Suction Stimulator

and I need a bit of guidance - I'm obviously just not getting it quite right. I can get a wee bit of suction that feels like it might be going somewhere, but it doesn't, and I lose it. Any advice gratefully received.

Someone else said something similar the other day. I don't know if they ever worked it out, but I gave them a tip about sitting up so you can crane over and really see where you're putting it. Mrs Chimp found that quite useful the first few times with her Womanizer until she had a better idea of what she was aiming for.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1734918-no-suction/

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

I started putting a little dab of nail varnish on the zip tabs, but it wore off pretty quick so I now tie different coloured bright ribbon on the lock rings.

It doesn't take long to remember what's in each particular box - I have four (so far!).

That's exactly what I need to do. I will be adding ribbons today. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

It was also really useful getting the black storage bags as I'd already bought lots of the old purple ones back when they were on offer. So I can now add a bit of a colour-code system to make finding stuff a bit easier (one of the boxes has about 9 small clit vibes in). Luckily I love a good bit of organisation. πŸ™‚

Great idea, VR!

Ian Chimp, I guess you could also color-code the bags by replacing the ribbon. Art and craft supplies stores as well as ''everything for a dollar'' stores (or the equivalent in GB) should have packs of ribbons in different colors. Then you can use a small safety pin to pull them through.

Is anyone else a bit concerned about how long this sale is lasting. It's staring to feel like a closing down sale! Or am I just saled out?

It was me that had the fifty shades suction problem. Tried it for well over a week and had to admit defeat so it has been returned and I await a Satisfyer product. No matter the angle etc it just wouldn’t latch on and doesn’t seem to unless skin is smooth and flat. Sorry if that doesn’t help but lovehoneys amazing customer service and satisfaction guarantee means if it doesn’t work out then you can exchange for something that will :)

Gran wrote:

Is anyone else a bit concerned about how long this sale is lasting. It's staring to feel like a closing down sale! Or am I just saled out?

It has gone a bit static. They've dropped a couple of prices again this morning but I can't see much new stuff. Don't worry though, I don't think they're closing down. πŸ™‚

Smultron wrote:

Ian Chimp, I guess you could also color-code the bags by replacing the ribbon. Art and craft supplies stores as well as ''everything for a dollar'' stores (or the equivalent in GB) should have packs of ribbons in different colors. Then you can use a small safety pin to pull them through.

I'm actually a secret craft fiend. πŸ™‚ We used to have a lot of fun going to craft fairs selling our handmade creations before the kids were born, and I still have a fully-stocked craft room just in case I do find some time to get back into it (though I'll probably have to wait for them to start school). I was going to make some little labels to attach to both the bag strings and the USB cables to stop me mixing them up, but it's just settling on a system and then the big one of finding the time to do it... πŸ™‚

ugly.betty wrote:

It was me that had the fifty shades suction problem. Tried it for well over a week and had to admit defeat so it has been returned and I await a Satisfyer product. No matter the angle etc it just wouldn’t latch on and doesn’t seem to unless skin is smooth and flat. Sorry if that doesn’t help but lovehoneys amazing customer service and satisfaction guarantee means if it doesn’t work out then you can exchange for something that will :)

I got mine yesterday and have the same problem, plus that most of the vibration patterns/speeds are way too weak. I'm not giving up on it yet, though. xD

Ian Chimp wrote:

I'm actually a secret craft fiend. πŸ™‚ We used to have a lot of fun going to craft fairs selling our handmade creations before the kids were born, and I still have a fully-stocked craft room just in case I do find some time to get back into it (though I'll probably have to wait for them to start school). I was going to make some little labels to attach to both the bag strings and the USB cables to stop me mixing them up, but it's just settling on a system and then the big one of finding the time to do it... πŸ™‚

Oh, how awesome! Won't it take long to read the labels in the heat f the moment? For the USB cables I'm cutting a long rectangle out of the white part of the order sticker that comes in each LH parcel. Then I write the toy's name on the left half and fold it / stick it near the usb-end of the cable. Won't last forever but it works for me. :P

I'm not going to write an essay on them. πŸ™‚ I was basically going to do what you described with the sticky label but using the computer to design the labels to make them distinctive (colours/patterns, toy name, etc) and then fold them over and use some of that clear exterior tape (basically like sellotape but much thicker) to tag them. I've held off doing it until I settle on the best way as I don't want to have to re-do it all. πŸ™‚

I just put each toy, with its cable, in a bag. Or it's case. That way they don't get mixed up

Gran wrote:

I just put each toy, with its cable, in a bag. Or it's case. That way they don't get mixed up

That mostly works for me too, until I get ten toys out at once. πŸ™‚

It's worth having a browse of the toys again as some now have 80% off.

And this rechargeable JimmyJane one is now Β£40 (58% off). It's a bit smaller than we normally go for but apparently very flexible, and an interesting shape. It's only got one review so it's a bit of a risk, but I'm hoping it's good. πŸ™‚πŸ€ž

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39321

Phew! (Wipes brow) Nearly hade there! But I REALLY DONT NEED any more toys!

Repeat after me - I really don't need any more toys!

But I could get it for 20 quid . . .

Gran wrote:

Phew! (Wipes brow) Nearly hade there! But I REALLY DONT NEED any more toys!

Repeat after me - I really don't need any more toys!

But I could get it for 20 quid . . .

Quite right. πŸ™‚

"I really don't need any more toys...."😞

(It's arriving tomorrow)