Lovehoney Summmer Sale 2011!

Welcome to the Summer Sale bargains galore can be found - a few of my favourites are these sweet little Clitoral Strap On's for just £3.50 cute Seven Til Midnight Hipster Briefs at £3.50 bargain Waterproof Vibe at £4.50 top quality Fun Factory Vibe at £30 and top rated G-Ki G-Spot Vibe at £40 enjoy x

I've posted a blog post about my picks - they've all got a reduction of over 75%!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

I've posted a http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/ post about my picks - they've all got a reduction of over 75%!

I purchased a similar glass vibe in the last sale, they seem to be good. I grabbed a few of the bargins early this morning, no food for me this month. Well I will still be buying food but cheaper alternatives to what I normally buy.

OMG OMG OMG!!! So many bargains! I want them all!

Oh! I can't believe I'm skint right now.

I want th Gi-Ki and the swing.

*twitches at the third 'm' in the title*

Sorry. :)

Shame I'm on a strict luxuries-diet, stoopid exploding car. :(

There's some good stuff but the G-Ki has to be the best - I love mine and seriously recommend you ladies get one whilst it is so much cheaper!

Wizzie86 wrote:

There's some good stuff but the G-Ki has to be the best - I love mine and seriously recommend you ladies get one whilst it is so much cheaper!

I think I got mine when it was cheaper/ on sale last time. It's not used as much as some toys but I would agree that it's one of the best. There's a few interesting luxury toys on there.

Yeah the throbbing toy has been on my list for a while but I do want a new realistic dildo... Decisions....

BashfulBabe wrote:

Sorry. :)

Shame I'm on a strict luxuries-diet, stoopid exploding car. :(

hahahhahah - i'm such a ditz - i wish I could change it but I can't! It's ok - it's a symbol of how incredibly insane today is!

I've just spent tooo much money !!!

Had to order the G-Ki, I've wanted a rechargeable g spot vibe for ages now :-)

I litereally drove like a maniac to catch the bank this evening so I could pay cash in. All because I couldn't miss this sale!

Ooh Bonny you do spoil us - had WandA on the phone to me in the lab describing certain products that he thought I might want him to buy me from the sale! Luckily I know your products pretty well so could picture most things :D

Adxx

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

hahahhahah - i'm such a ditz - i wish I could change it but I can't! It's ok - it's a symbol of how incredibly insane today!

I'm going to maintain that it was a moment of unconscious inspiration giving the amount of mmm'ing that's already occurred. To be followed by lots of bzzzing and much ooo'ing, aaa'ing and various other unspellables. :-)

my best buys are the forplay chemises ! love forplay the best as it looks sexy without being trashy !

I have to admit I decided to treat myself with G-Ki, as a chear up. I have a nameday soon, so I got already some money and was told to buy something nice. Not sure it is what the persons had in mind, but I think it fits something nice :-)

would love a gi ki but don't like pink. will check finances after the weekend and see!

I dont like pink either, but I got the less pinky version. It is only now hot pink available, the other is sold out already.

I've put a few of my favourite finds on the left hand side of each page of my blog. Wish I had money and a girl to spoil with a Jimmyjane Little Chroma!