Amazing 3 for £50 deal. Who else joined in?

I thought I'd have a cheeky look at the 3 for £50 and all I can say is wow!

I just ordered

.Tracey cox dare rabbit vibrator.

.Sqweel 2 oral simulator.

.Bodywand waterproof.

It was meant to come to £84.97 but of course it was only £50!

To brighten up my day even more it is free next day delivery!

I am really exicited and these will be my first oral simulator and bodywand (not my first rabbit but still exicited all the same)

What have you guys got in the offers? I'm interested to know.

Glad you found something you like Briohne, for me personally there is very little of interest that I don't already have!!

I'm not partaking in the offer this year. I ordered from the same offer last year and it was great. Just I've either got it, or not interested in this years offer. But there are some great bargains to be had!

To be honest can't afford it and am saving for a huge birthday basket with toys I've wanted, swan rabbit pink waterproof rechargeable wand it's realistic dildos this in July will be great fun.

Sum Sub Well I am only 18 so my collection is pretty small at the moment. I am slowly changing that haha and there is many great offers David! Wish I could buy more and Kittenclub that sounds like a good idea! My birthday is in March so I wonder if my boyfriend will get me a basket of toys ;) I can only hope!

Do you think you'll end up buying lots of stuff Briohne?

Briohne wrote:

Sum Sub Well I am only 18 so my collection is pretty small at the moment. I am slowly changing that haha and there is many great offers David! Wish I could buy more and Kittenclub that sounds like a good idea! My birthday is in March so I wonder if my boyfriend will get me a basket of toys ;) I can only hope!

Get that wishlist set up.

Haha well I done a Sex Toy Testers one Alastor which has everything I want and if anyone is nosy, it is public ;)

Sum Sub yes definitely! For a 18 year old my collection isnt small :P but compared to you guys its tiny :(

Briohne wrote:

Sum Sub yes definitely! For a 18 year old my collection isnt small :P but compared to you guys its tiny :(

A word from the wise then - there are often % off offers in addition to the multibuys - just ask on one of the general threads and I'm sure a regular will help you out.

Briohne wrote:

Haha well I done a Sex Toy Testers one Alastor which has everything I want and if anyone is nosy, it is public ;)

Sorry - hijacking your thread. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/ take a look here at more info on how to become a tester and what's available to test. I've tested maybe 15 items and it doesn't happen straight away :)

Sum Sub I didn't expect it to happen straight away but I hope to be one this year. My english skills aren't too bad and I just love to experiment. Thanks for the link, I'll have a look at it now :).

I am looking aat 3 4 10 and now doubt will look at the 3 4 50 as these offers are amazing

Unfortunately I already own the things in 3 for £50 or they don't Interest me this time :-(

I had a look at the offer too :) There's only one thing I'm interested in so not much point on me getting anything this time around. I guess that's a good thing though as it'll stop me spending, haha.

I purchased a few things when they were doing the offer around Feb last year (yikes, that long already?!), although I've barely used one of the toys I bought then because not long after I got it I grew a strong dislike to the material it's made of.

Enjoy your new toys when they arrive! :)

Briohne wrote:

I thought I'd have a cheeky look at the 3 for £50 and all I can say is wow!

I just ordered

.Tracey cox dare rabbit vibrator.

.Sqweel 2 oral simulator.

.Bodywand waterproof.

It was meant to come to £84.97 but of course it was only £50!

To brighten up my day even more it is free next day delivery!

I am really exicited and these will be my first oral simulator and bodywand (not my first rabbit but still exicited all the same)

What have you guys got in the offers? I'm interested to know.

I actually have those 3 items sitting in my basket but I just don't have the cash

Any way, another time maybe.

Oh and your actually saving £84! Full price should be about £135

Same as BV....I already own the items I would be most interested in, so I am not grabbing anything this time around. It is an amazing offer though!

Waiting in my basket in case enough money comes in, I have...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15736

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27448

I have been tempted with the bb paddle, however that would make it 7 paddles we own, and enough bb stickers for 2 more. How many paddles is too many?

truegrace wrote:

I have been tempted with the bb paddle, however that would make it 7 paddles we own, and enough bb stickers for 2 more. How many paddles is too many?

Many more?