Spicer sex app

My partner and I often struggle to communicate about our sex life and in a recent post on this subject matter someone suggested downloading the Spicer app.

I wanted to pick forum members brain on their use of this app and wondered if it’s worth trying?

Cheers,

Sharps

1 Like

You can try a potion of the app for free so most definitely worth a try if you are considering it.

For us personally the flash cards got a bit soft and repetitive however we have been together 20+ year and as of more recently already worked on our honesty and communication skills (thankfully)

We have however tried a lot of new things and had an amazing time working through the truth / dare section and earning point to gain rewards.

I’d say definitely give it ago if it’s not for either of you at least you know.

1 Like

We would recommend it. We agree with @Mr_Mrs_0 that the flash cards can get repetitive, but there are plenty for variety. The date feature is what we really enjoy, creating rewards for and exploring limits with dares has really added some new fire for us.

1 Like

Honestly this opened us up quite a bit and are still enjoying it now!
I have joined for a year for a small fee but that is not needed as you can access plenty of it for free.
What’s the worse that can happen? If you don’t enjoy it just delete!

2 Likes

Never heard of it but there’s never any harm in giving it a go to see how it works for you and then at least you can say you’ve tried it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We use it all the time and love it, we often write our own and send them to each other

3 Likes

Oh god the write your own can get really naughty :joy::joy: :sweat_drops::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeh we even made our own categories for questions and at one point shared public but decided against it as our questions were rated as a bit too daring

2 Likes

Now that’s just teasing :joy: kinda wanna see them now :joy:

The question is do you check for new packs by date ?
I check for new packs each day hehe

I’ve been on it every day since someone mentioned it on here! I should probably stop talking about before I get told off for advertising :joy:

1 Like

It was most likely me that mentioned it ha!

1 Like

In that case we are certainly in your debt :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

We’ve used it for well over a year now and it’s a super way into setting the mood.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this app before but am intrigued now so may look into some more. Due to stress, things have gone out the window a bit for us lately so may help get us back to it!

1 Like

We were well aware of how……. Open minded shall we say, we both were but this has give us new ideas that we chat about in the messaging part that I had no idea either of us were into! For us personally it’s the maybe section that gets the most attention :joy: we’ve had great days chatting about the maybes and even making it a challenge to do them! It really is a great app for those wanting to be even more intimate or those that struggle with being a little more open with each other.
Such a great idea imo and well worth a shot!
I will say I’m not being paid or asked to advertise the app and I’m in no way affiliated with it either :joy::joy: but as LH is all about being open and the whole community on here recommends talking and being basically as honest as you can with each other I would hope they don’t frown upon this app being spoken about as much as what I have :grimacing::joy:

3 Likes

When I search for Spicer in my android play store, it brings up Kinkdom. Is it only Spicer on iphone?
Nevermind, I found it :upside_down_face:

Enjoy! Let us know what you think :grin:

2 Likes

I will, it sounds fun

1 Like

It’s not in the android store but you can download it direct from the Spicer website.

2 Likes