Spit or swallow

Mrs Onlyones is a spitter,we have been together over 40 years and in that time i think she has swallowed twice and once was an accident.

used to spit but now love to swallow

1 Like

I always swallow, I think Iā€™d be more likely to gag from actually spitting it back out :smile:

4 Likes

Love this!

7 Likes

Years ago when my wife was active , she loved to swallow . But a little snowballing or a facial or chest coating were also a favorite . These days I would love any of them . Though being out of practice I may cum in nanoseconds if any attention were given to my cock !

2 Likes

snowballing

1 Like

Depends on the mood and amount of come. Donā€™t mind swallowing if thereā€™s not too much.

@ghostonghost The taste isnā€™t for everyone but see my post about how to improve flavour :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Pineapple is supposed to help it taste better.

Yupā€‹:pineapple:

I quite agree, itā€™s definitely a waste not to swallow.:yum::yum:

1 Like

Swallow or all over my face I dont mind!

4 Likes

I posted somewhere a long time ago about my friendā€™s wife that while in college herself and several other ladies did a scientific taste test . They managed to find some male volunteers to ā€œhelpā€ in the test . They did a baseline test from all the men . Each tester tasted everyone . Then had half the group add something to their diet for a week and then tasted their cum . They found the best way to sweeten cum was to have each man eat an unknown amount of parsley each day . And the runner up was pineapple . How cum I never got to ā€œhelpā€ out in studies like this ?

I would if my other half left them

Spits unless choked!

1 Like

I would love to be able to swallow but I just canā€™tā€¦ so spit

Try it nothing like the taste

Wow!! Slightly embarrassing that there is not a single one that say that they spot only!!
to be honest, itā€™s not really my thing, BJ, I really donā€™t like them! But I would do that for someone Iā€™m actually in love with! As for swallowing, surely Iā€™m not the ONLY one that just canā€™t!!

Itā€™s all down to personal preference really. If itā€™s not your thing itā€™s not your thing. The only time I spit to be honest is onto myself to be extra dirty with it lol. Someone I know wonā€™t let her man go in her mouth at all

@Orgasm_Chaser i suppose everyone is different but if said person is happy for them to go down on them, I think its only fair the favour is returned.

I love going down on my OH but she doesnā€™t swallow :frowning:

1 Like